AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2017
I am still a new chaturbate model, only been doing this gig for under a month now. I have about 2000 followers, and my room always has 200+ people. I get a lot of tokens and conversation when members are stripping me. I dance around my room non stop, and talk to everyone - but as soon as I am topless, conversation stops and so does tipping. My room count increases and I just spent two hours tonight dancing around topless, I ended up talking to myself. I had to log off after a 4 hour shift, as I couldn't stop yawning (with my face off camera). I had a delicious tipping menu, and still had another goal to fulfill.

For two hours I didn't get one token, and I was wondering how to encourage members to interact with me. I don't give anything away for free, and I love to tease. I prefer privates, especially for intimate things. I have a lot of regulars but no regular tippers. My room is always full of dark blues to dark purples, and they sit there every night not interacting with me. Sometimes some of them will beg, and I thought the greys were bad. My friend said if he likes someones show, he will tip regardless. I think my room is full of beggers and freeloaders, and was wondering if it was something to do with the site more than the model. I'm more successful at the moment with my clothes on.

When that happens I start putting clothes back on. If they want your shirt back off they can keep tipping. There is no reason for you to have your tits out and be making no money. I'm not sure how but there is a way to set a timer. You could play it if I don't get x amout of tokens before the timer runs out my shirt goes back on, I go offline, or I start a new goal or game.

When that happens I start putting clothes back on. If they want your shirt back off they can keep tipping. There is no reason for you to have your tits out and be making no money. I'm not sure how but there is a way to set a timer. You could play it if I don't get x amout of tokens before the timer runs out my shirt goes back on, I go offline, or I start a new goal or game.
Oh I haven't thought about this, but that's brilliant. I can just imagine how angry some of the chat may become ahaha. Thank you, I might have to put that into practice.

It sounds to me that it's active with your clothes on, rather than your clothes off. Once the tipping stops and the chatting, clothes go back on. You could focus more getting tipped for a flash, and naked towards the end of your show. As a bonus to everyone who has tipped. - just a idea.

I have the same issue with tippers, too. Thank you for the timer idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.