AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my sad story as a chaturbate model!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
COLOMBIA
Hi guys and girls, I hope you are doing well, then I will tell you a little about my story, since I have gone through depression and others because of this. (don't judge me and don't offend me please) if it's possible for someone like @punker barbie If you could read my post carefully, it would be great.

Before starting my story, I think that someone played a trick on me and used my documents or my identity :(

Let's see, I'm a guy with dual nationality (Venezuela and Colombia), who started modeling in the webcam industry in 2019 after I was fired from my company job and became unemployed for 3 months, and the great idea came to me. to venture into the world of webcam as chaturbate, I entered my first studio which opened my chaturbate account with my citizenship card issued by the Colombian government, I spent a week in that studio because I really thought it was not my thing, but I really believed that I was not in the right study, I left the study and they deleted my account, then I had an interview for another study and they accepted me, they opened a chaturbate account with my Colombian citizenship card and everything was super good, al At the beginning it was difficult to make tokens because I didn't know how to function, my first fortnight was very bad, but one day a user arrived and left me 14,000tk in half an hour, that day he was the happiest boy because I thought what This kind of thing didn't happen to new kids, I was in that studio for 5 months until January 2022 because I wanted to become independent and be a model from home, the owner of the studio didn't like the idea and never wanted to close my account chaturbate, I could have sued him and so on but here in Colombia it's a joke for the police and they don't take it into account, I created a new one and started working without a problem for 3 months until they banned me from the platform one night where I didn't broadcast, it was very strange and from one moment to the next, I never received a warning or anything like that, at once I contacted support and they took a while to respond, in the end their specific response was "FORGERY OF DOCUMENTS" something that is clearly impossible, never use a document from a third person or anything like that, my document was 100% original issued by the Colombian government, even that same year I was able to get the Colombian passport to be able to send it to chaturbate so they could corroborate that I was not lying and that my documents were legal and my property, but chaturbate responded with the same email without reviewing my case in depth, right now I have the possibility and the delivery of my Venezuelan passport issued by the Venezuelan government is in process, which I am looking for ? let chaturbate review my case and not forget me, there are really many more good Latinos than bad, we cannot generalize that other people damage the image of Latino models, I hope I can open an account with my Venezuelan passport document I highlighted I HAVE NEVER OPENED AN ACCOUNT ON CHATURBATE WITH MY NATIONALITY OF VENEZUELA, I just wanted to vent a little and wish me luck, and @punker barbie If you would like to help me, I can provide you with all the information you want about my case, thank you. Happy day and have a great time with the pages

1675185363063.png

Attachments

• 1675184908549.png
    1675184908549.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Hello, I hope you have been able to read my case, I have not really sent emails since last year because they always send me something automatic, they should give me the opportunity to send all my documents such as COLOMBIAN NATIONALITY my passport and citizenship card issued by the Colombian government and My Venezuelan passport is in the process of being delivered so that I can also provide it to you and verify the legality and veracity of my documents, @punker barbie Could you tell support to send me an email so I can provide you with all my documents in one email without receiving an automatic response, thanks for reading, I've been fighting for years to prove my case.

I am not looking to recover my previous accounts, I only ask that they let me create an account so that I can work normally and that it is only 1 account with my document, thank you
@punker barbie I would like to know in some way that you could confirm if you could read my case, thank you

Ticket number: #18774777
User: FROHAN

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Send photos to the automatic respond email.
They will receive it. (that's how they asked my username and how I submited and resolved my issue with)

But They don't read. keep it really a brief description.

Upvote 0
Hi @Kuwie , exactly what do you mean photos of what?
I think we are talking about different angles photos of your document. You should make at least 10-20 different photos with different light and try your luck. I've heard some stories of models who were trying to pass the verification and they made over 50 photos.

Upvote 0
I think we are talking about different angles photos of your document. You should make at least 10-20 different photos with different light and try your luck. I've heard some stories of models who were trying to pass the verification and they made over 50 photos.
yesss it was me for example - but it was old verification system when we were uploading pics manually. Sometimes it was accepted fast and sometimes after 10000 times

Upvote 0
Support previously provided you with a detailed response on 09 Feb 2022 in Ticket no. 18774777
@punker barbie This is the response given by the support on that date, where it says that I participate and help, that is not logical, at no time did I help or collaborate to do this identity manipulation, I only gave an assumption of said accounts and support me I link directly to the problem, if we put a bit of sense my ban was before said statement given by me, that is, it would have nothing to do with it, I am being blamed for something that I have no idea, what I think What happened is that they used my account that was not closed by my previous study to link someone with a false identity and that is how they have linked me in this problem, I would like you to please help me, I was part of the conversation that you did in Colombia at the end of 2022 shirley please thank you.

1675797086504.png

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my account is prettykinkyfun and it got banned for no reason. I want it fixed and my money or I’m contacting my lawyer and authorities for the illegal stuff y’all do. Fix my account.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.