AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Stripchat account was blocked.Please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2023
hello,my friend
my Stripchat account "coochiehoney" was blocked. I'll talk about the specific reasons and process below.
I don't know if you know we Chinese need a VPN to access Stripchat and livestream in China, The VPN network of a model I watched was not stable, which caused her live broadcast to often freeze,
so i PM her to provide her with a stable website for buying VPNs that I use, but when I just PM her the website address, my Stripchat account was blocked.
This is what happened, please check it and help me.
Thank you

sadly that exchange of info should have been done off site. TOS i believe states you cant advertise or promote other sites, that take or accept money in short.
You can always email there support team & explain your case to them & go from there.

Upvote 0
sadly that exchange of info should have been done off site. TOS i believe states you cant advertise or promote other sites, that take or accept money in short.
You can always email there support team & explain your case to them & go from there.
Ok, thanks for reply

Upvote 0
Hello, @coochiehoney; thank you for sharing this situation.

I passed all the information to our CN community manager (zeng@stripchat.com), and he will check it further

If there is nothing bad/malicious in the link, I think the account will be restored.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hello, @coochiehoney; thank you for sharing this situation.

I passed all the information to our CN community manager (zeng@stripchat.com), and he will check it further

If there is nothing bad/malicious in the link, I think the account will be restored.
I got a peply that my account was blocked for offering payments outside the platform. but i really have not offer payments outside the platform.
In the process of communicating with the model, the VPN I use needs to use the shadowrocket app on Apple devices, and to download this app requires an Apple ID in the US region. At the beginning, she planned to use her own Apple ID in the US region to download the app. But this app needs to be purchased and is not free. She has no balance in her Apple account, so I will send her my Apple ID later, because I have already purchased this app, and she can log in and download it directly. When talking to her about this, some money-related words such as "balance", "recharge", and "purchase" may have triggered the platform's keyword detection, and it was determined that I was offering payments outside the platform and my account was blocked.
Could you please tell the Stripchat staff about this situation, I would really appreciate it if they could check it again. the CN community manager (zeng@stripchat.com) doesn't seem to have this authority.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You talked about money on sites or apps not cam site. Apple, VPN payments etc, shouldn't talk about anything money related unless it's about your cam tips, shows rates, everything else keep off their site.
Sorry to hear about your ban but seems it's time to find another cam site.

Upvote 0
You talked about money on sites or apps not cam site. Apple, VPN payments etc, shouldn't talk about anything money related unless it's about your cam tips, shows rates, everything else keep off their site.
Sorry to hear about your ban but seems it's time to find another cam site.
sad

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.