AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My studio's admin won't let me my account password! How do I get it back?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2021
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I badly need your support. I've been working as a webcam model for a studio house. In the beginning they gave me a room and a laptop&camera to stream with, they said I have to give them 50% of revenue, but if I want to leave them eventually, they will give the account back to me.

Now there are several reasons that I want to leave the studio, but the administor said he won't give me my account back. They simply cheated me!

I have 34K followers, i love my audience, i want to keep working as an independent model, I do't want to work for them anymore. If I start over from zero, I will not have any money for living....

Could you please advice how can I get my account to me? Will chaturbate support be on my side? I can prove my identity, i can't do anything to prove that it IS ME. I can send photoes, etc.

Please help! What should be my actions?

P.S. I can disclose my name, email, account, photos etc, but I worry it is a risk.

I think it is debatable who it belongs to. Such as music will belong to the artist (creator) unless she contracted with a music company which can be proven with some papers. The studio didn't make any contract with me, they said account will be passed to me when I wish to leave them. Unfortunately no papers, we are in Russia here, papers won't protect you anyways.

Upvote 0
You cant do nothing about it, noone cheated on you, thats working for someone else and not for yourself . You worked for a studio, means the account belong to the studio, you cant do nothing about it. Start a new account and be happy that chaturbate doenst have agreements with studious like stremate or livejasmin so u couldnt open a new independent account for the next 6 months .

Reactions: EllaM and AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I think it is debatable who it belongs to. Such as music will belong to the artist (creator) unless she contracted with a music company which can be proven with some papers. The studio didn't make any contract with me, they said account will be passed to me when I wish to leave them. Unfortunately no papers, we are in Russia here, papers won't protect you anyways.
its not the same on chaturbate! Models accounts belong to studio account and even if he give it to you, all the money will go in studio account, models of studious arent getting tkens, tokens are automaticaly cashed out every day in dollars to studio account, they dont have to sign agrement with you , they singed with chaturbate and you just worked on the account, i guess u gaved them your documents to add them on site so you did agree to work for studio and for chaturbate thru them .

Upvote 0
its not the same on chaturbate! Models accounts belong to studio account and even if he give it to you, all the money will go in studio account, models of studious arent getting tkens, tokens are automaticaly cashed out every day in dollars to studio account, they dont have to sign agrement with you , they singed with chaturbate and you just worked on i guess u gaved them your documents to add them on site so you did agree to work for studio .

The studio has the ability to release an account from the studio but the studio has to write to CB support and request it then go through some verification steps.

Upvote 0
The studio has the ability to release an account from the studio but the studio has to write to CB support and request it then go through some verification steps.
they might but they wont, not only the model is smart and wanna still make money, studio want too .. and is his right to keep the page as belongs to him, maybe they might give it friendly but seems like they not ending so friendly ..i also seriosly dont beleave (sorry) that they said when they hired her that they gonna give her account, there is no new model when hiriing that knows what is account, followers, etc, they come for their comision part and money to get . in time they learn what is site about, folowers and how important is the page .. i have worked with lots new models noone had any clue to ask what and if she will need the page after she leaves ., only if she was working before she could know but in that case for sure there was another deal there ..like a contract.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.