AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my sugar daddies want to buy costumes send him pictures how should I monetize!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2020
my sugar daddies want to buy costumes send him pictures how should I monetize.
Ive send nudes and pictures before to other one off guys for profit but I'm not sure how I should go about this how much do you guys charge? How many pictures ? Ugg I don't know any cam girls I can base this off of so I'm not giving ripped off

I usually do around 4-5 dollars per picture, depending on what they want the pictures to include and how many they are trying to buy. Like if they just want basic nudes ill charge the lesser amount, but if they want crazy poses or props or something ill charge more.
I also do deals, like if they just want 1 photo its full price, but if they wanted like 20 I might knock a few dollars off for the set. I would ask how many pictures he wants, and base it off that.
In the end its really up to you, charge what you'll be happy with receiving for the work you put in :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.