AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my tip history...data is fun

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2018
I usually post on here under a different name, but due to the nature of this I created a fresh account. As somewhat of a verification, here is a screenshot of my MFC points total:

Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 6.42.44 PM.png
I pulled all of my tip history into excel and charted it. This is my top 10 models:
Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 6.40.59 PM.png

and this is my monthly tipping trend:

Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 6.41.10 PM.png

Just posting in case anyone finds this interesting. My biggest takeaway is I did not realize I had such a pronounced trend to tip at the beginning/end of the year and drop in the summer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 6.40.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 6.40.59 PM.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 14
Showoff! Lol.

My biggest takeaway is I did not realize I had such a pronounced trend to tip at the beginning/end of the year and drop in the summer.
Ah so your the reason there is a summer slump :giggle:

The overall trend of your Tip Size Propensity suggests you're slowing down. Is this due to -

a - Advancing age.

b - New found personal finance probity.

c - Model 1 retiring or banning you.

d - The advent and increased prevalence of Lovense Lush toys.

e - The general attractiveness of fapping diminishing for you.

f - None of the above.

:writer:

Do you see any correlation about the kind of models that you tip? What is it? Physical appearance? type of room they run? Something else?

I generally prefer rooms that are more established with other regulars who are tipping and keeping things going rather than rooms where I am the only tipper/talker. Other than that, not much correlation. The only rooms I really go in regularly anymore are 1-4, and mostly now 2-3. Most of the tokens tipped to 4 were right around when I first started, but over time I have come to realize that I dont really trust her so I am very guarded. She is still pleasant to me and I like her room on its face, i'm just careful with this one. #1 was a situation that just got kind of out of hand where I got in a pissing match with one of the biggest whales on the site who was tipping her even more than I was. I am still on good terms with the model. 2 and 3 are just reliable fun, there is no extra baggage.

The overall trend of your Tip Size Propensity suggests you're slowing down. Is this due to -

a - Advancing age.

b - New found personal finance probity.

c - Model 1 retiring or banning you.

d - The advent and increased prevalence of Lovense Lush toys.

e - The general attractiveness of fapping diminishing for you.

f - None of the above.

:writer:

Mostly just a realization that it is not financially responsible to keep tipping like that as well as trying to get some things in life straightened out. No matter what anyone says, anyone who has spent the amount I have on this stuff has something going on in life that is not right. I was using MFC to fill a hole in an unhealthy way and am working on filling that hole with healthier activities. I still enjoy it, I have had some of these connections for years now, just trying to be responsible.

Interesting, I started doing this back in Mid-January in terms of tip history, etc. However, I'm not that good at spreadsheets, so was just doing some basic numbers. Is there an easy format you used?

Interesting, I started doing this back in Mid-January in terms of tip history, etc. However, I'm not that good at spreadsheets, so was just doing some basic numbers. Is there an easy format you used?

I just copied/pasted all of the tip history for each month out of MFC. then in excel you can use the text to columns function to break out the month/year info and then use a pivot table to summarize everything.

I just copied/pasted all of the tip history for each month out of MFC. then in excel you can use the text to columns function to break out the month/year info and then use a pivot table to summarize everything.

Similar to what I did. Copy/paste is painful at best. But, doable. Then, I did space separated. Will have to figure out the rest.

Thanks.

I am not sure how interesting this actually is... but I gave it a go myself.

however, I got integer overflow on tip total for the first 8 models of the 10, so... I guess I'm just too high rollin; just sayin *swag walk*

p.s. Cookies for guesses as to why it drops off in summer, which in turn indicates why it's not actually interesting. The interesting is you splurged big, then tailed off fast. Wait, no, that's predictable. The interesting is if you actually supplied personal information correlating to the periods of high/low/peaks/troughs. That would be interesting. Without any such information it's actually pointless.

Did excel use an algorithm or did it search the keywords and total the tokens up for each model? Because there is NO WAY that MFC did it for you. I have been bitching that they won't show us our totals in a meaningful, sensible chart for years! Good for you that you took it upon yourself to put it together.. Respect!
*edit.. I see what you wrote above.. I should have read the entire thread before posting, LOL*

Similar to what I did. Copy/paste is painful at best. But, doable. Then, I did space separated. Will have to figure out the rest.

I've done this in the past, and yes it painful. I wish MFC would make it easy to export into something like Excel (CSV is not exactly rocket science complexity). On the other hand looking at my MFC reward points is more painful than pleasurable so part of me is glad that don't make it is to analyze everything:bigtears:.

Reactions: caireen
I've done this in the past, and yes it painful. I wish MFC would make it easy to export into something like Excel (CSV is not exactly rocket science complexity). On the other hand looking at my MFC reward points is more painful than pleasurable so part of me is glad that don't make it is to analyze everything:bigtears:.

This is exactly why im sure they dont make it easier :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.