AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My tokens are frozen and my banned account helps

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
tick 17860361
hello @punker barbie please help my account is banned my tokens are frozen no response from chaturbate support in two months the truth is there are no reasons for banning my account

please help this is my tick number 17860361 two months without response my tokens without being able to withdraw them

tick 17860361
hello @punker barbie please help my account is banned my tokens are frozen no response from chaturbate support in two months the truth is there are no reasons for banning my account

please help this is my tick number 17860361 two months without response my tokens without being able to withdraw the

I have 9000 frozen tokens I would like to know if they will pay me or remove the ban from my account
two months my account banned

tick 17860361

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.