AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my tokens cash out automatically

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2020
Hi @punkerbarbie , My username on Chaturbate is " camillastone" . I had 9k tokens into my account and yet i have to added bank details, my tokens got cash out somehow. Where they tokens went ? I have no idea as i am new to this site. already wrote to support and did what they ask me to do .
Please if possible , kindly help me to get my all tokens back ! Sorry to disturb you in your valuable time. but please do needful !

Not sure if I understand your question but... Once tokens are "cashed out" that means they are converted to USD and will be going onto your paycheck.
Your cashed out earnings should be under the tab Token Stats > Detailed Income Stats
If you don't have any payment info on file at all, I'm not sure what CB does in that instance. I would guess they don't send it.
Hope @punker barbie can clarify

Upvote 0
Thank you for reply. But it has been cash out automatically . I did not set anything . It happened automatically !
I did not do anything. and i did not add my details , I am still confused . Please help me to get my tokens back into my account !
I need help ! ! please !
Not sure if I understand your question but... Once tokens are "cashed out" that means they are converted to USD and will be going onto your paycheck.
Your cashed out earnings should be under the tab Token Stats > Detailed Income Stats
If you don't have any payment info on file at all, I'm not sure what CB does in that instance. I would guess they don't send it.
Hope @punker barbie can clarify

Upvote 0
Thank you for reply. But it has been cash out automatically . I did not set anything . It happened automatically !
I did not do anything. and i did not add my details , I am still confused . Please help me to get my tokens back into my account !
I need help ! ! please !

I don't work for Chaturbate so I can't help beyond that. Hopefully Chaturbate support or Punker Barbie will get back to you.

Upvote 0
Support has informed me they are currently doing a final review of your account and will be responding shortly regarding the tokens in question.
Thank you for your valuable time ! I wish positive results to get all my tokens back into my account ! Thank you for help ! i will be in contact with Support too ! Thank you so much ! it means a lot ! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.