AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My VERIFIED Chaturbate account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2017
I recently age-verified an account (in a pretty tedious and painstaking process, I might add). The problem is that I had an account before that from the same IP that i didn't verify and which got banned. To temporarily fix this I was using a private window in Firefox which doesn't store cookies. But I forgot to use it and the account was banned immediately. I now have tokens sitting in the account and cannot access the site. What should I do?

Reactions: lostboy
I recently age-verified an account (in a pretty tedious and painstaking process, I might add). The problem is that I had an account before that from the same IP that i didn't verify and which got banned. To temporarily fix this I was using a private window in Firefox which doesn't store cookies. But I forgot to use it and the account was banned immediately. I now have tokens sitting in the account and cannot access the site. What should I do?
@punker barbie should be able to help.

Reactions: lostboy
They were able to fix it after seeing it was verified. Thank god it was that simple, I've heard some horror stories

Sending you a PM now to inquire about your usernames. I might be able to help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.