AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Video Response to Kool Ray

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueViolet

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 21, 2011
So, I was half-way into creating a "normal" video and was showing it to the girlfriend for her opinion on it, when we both realized something about it seemed really off... So I ran with it all the way considering at that point, that was how I felt about those "tutorials". Please watch it in HD.

And now I am off to bed, it's 8:51 am. :)

OH MY GOD. I can't even.
This is perfect. Absolutely perfect. I love everything about it. You really included everything, didn't you?

Also I want to make love to your voice.

LilyMarie said:
OH MY GOD. I can't even.
This is perfect. Absolutely perfect. I love everything about it. You really included everything, didn't you?

Also I want to make love to your voice.

Aws, I'm blushing so hard right now :h:

Well played, bb. That was awesome. Every bit as funny as a Kool Ray video and all the more impressive because the bits that were funny were the bits that were actually meant to be funny. I dare say your special effects wizardry is more advanced than Ray's as well. And your voice is definitely sexier than Ray's ;)

I give it a 10/10 :dance:

hahaha awesome, I laughed all the way but the "prem up bb (smile)" at the end killed me :D this is perfect !

Reactions: BlueViolet
Funny video but I'm pretty sure I can't understand/relate to some of the jokes. Like, number four on why a freeloader would leave, is that some sorta inception type sarcasm about the models that get stripper tits and then proceed to do worse, or what? The "proven to increase your income" joke made me laugh but I'm not sure it was intended that way. I always thought freeloaders loved fake boobs or any boob for that matter, was not aware of this new elitist freeloader breed. Wish I got more of the humor but it seems to be a camgirl thing.

PunkInDrublic said:
Funny video but I'm pretty sure I can't understand/relate to some of the jokes. Like, number four on why a freeloader would leave, is that some sorta inception type sarcasm about the models that get stripper tits and then proceed to do worse, or what? The "proven to increase your income" joke made me laugh but I'm not sure it was intended that way. I always thought freeloaders loved fake boobs or any boob for that matter, was not aware of this new elitist freeloader breed. Wish I got more of the humor but it seems to be a camgirl thing.

Its a response to the Koolray video where he explains that in order to be a better webcam model you need to basically follow all his personal preferences. And he doesnt like anal, fake boobies, stripper poles, or girls who have boyfriends.

Jessi said:
PunkInDrublic said:

Its a response to the Koolray video where he explains that in order to be a better webcam model you need to basically follow all his personal preferences. And he doesnt like anal, fake boobies, stripper poles, or girls who have boyfriends.

And can't take you seriously if you don't stare directly into the camera at all times (which must be placed at eye level). But he does like countdowns (but only if other members are tipping to bring it down), sexually explicit stories taken directly from a cam girl's real sex life (just not if it involves their boyfriend), fireworks being shot out of a cam girl's anus (though he doesn't like anal as a general rule of thumb... or should that be... general rule of... bum? :?), and he also likes it when girls risk arrest by doing public shows.

I loved it.

And your voice is amazing! :oops:

AllisonWilder said:
I loved it.

And your voice is amazing! :oops:
I agree, totally fantastic and your voice had me mesmerised the whole time :D Yay for the shout-outs! loll :lol:

I loved the member types other than the three lol, 'the "is my cam on"?', 'the "girl" who wants a free show' :lol:

Reactions: BlueViolet
I'd really like to join in on this voice orgy... :-D

That was amazing! I just had the hardest night ever and that totally made staying up worth it!

Can I have your babies? :shock:

I lost it at "Top 5 reasons a freeloader will leave your room."

That was just, the most amazing thing ever! And Jup, you finally got your wish, and I'm actually honored on this one! :-D

I have to second the voice thing too! Such wit combined with such a sultry voice. My brain no handles.

Afuckingmazing.

edit: Can I just say I was far more amused by your video editing skills than Kool Ray's? I felt like I was in a Saw movie. It was fantastic!

I was thinking at the end when you put the SMILE remark,
:pray: :pray: go with the teeth, go with the teeth,
and you rocked it. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

FrankieChemical said:
Afuckingmazing.

edit: Can I just say I was far more amused by your video editing skills than Kool Ray's? I felt like I was in a Saw movie. It was fantastic!
Uh oh Frankie you mentioned the forum on youtube comments I hope he doesn't come looking :shifty:
btw the avatar of you and Bane is really cute lol

Jupiter551 said:
FrankieChemical said:
Afuckingmazing.

Uh oh Frankie you mentioned the forum on youtube comments I hope he doesn't come looking :shifty:
btw the avatar of you and Bane is really cute lol

I'm convinced he already knows about the forums, but let me see if I can edit it. Also, it's Guppy, but he does look oddly like a lighter Bane. :shock: Plus, I have too many cats for anyone to keep them straight. :lol: In my old age I plan to be just like the crazy cat lady from The Simpsons.

TEdoe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.