AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Myers Briggs!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Moon

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 7, 2014
USA
Twitter Username
@Doll_MFC
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/HoneyMoon/
I know there have been some old MBTI threads but those are oooold:angelic: I'm curious to see what types are gathered here at ACF!

What is Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)??
The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator is an introspective self-report questionnaire designed to indicate psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions. Wikipedia
Reading and learning about MBTI and cognitive functions, temperaments, enneagrams, and other related psychology is one of my favorite hobbies (
neurotic psych nerd T_T) I think that MBTI is entertaining but definitely very misunderstood and misused. It should never be used to excuse yourself of unhealthy/bad behavior, and generally be taken with a teeny grain of salt (since many people mistype anyways due to questions favoring intuitives over sensors.)

Here's some links to find out your type:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test <- this one is the most 'pop' and easy one!

http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html <- classic test revolving around cognitive functions *for nerdz aka me*

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
http://keys2cognition.com/explore

What's your type???
Do you know types of family and friends?
(prob not unless ur a neurotic nerd who bugs everyone they know to take the test cry)
nourish my brain with the information hngh..:beaver:

I'm an INFP!
My mom is ISFP, dad INTJ, older sister ISTP, bestfriend ISTJ, and current s/o ENFP:happy:
I mistyped as an INFJ for 4 years (age 17-21:drowning:) but now I'm (kinda) certain I'm dominantly a whiny-ass cinnamonroll INFP. My preferences are pretty marginal compared with INFJ (P/J is only about 1-5% difference) but since INFP's are the least P of the xxxP types, it's understandable.Funny story: I went to a mini-MBTI crises when I learned I was an INFP not INFJ because I totally was up my own ass and thought I was wise and chill and no way I could be a sensitive lil bb but i am thx mom:joyful:

OK thank you:cool:

I'm INFP. Apparently most people who spend a lot of time online are lol

I got INTP-T interesting lol apparently its super rare and only 3% of the population is that type.

ENFP over here who sometimes tests as an INFP. I definitely go back and forth between extraversion and introversion. I am enthusiastic about being around and meeting new people and consider myself an infophile. At the same time, I value my solitude immensely as well. That is when I am most embracing of my creativity. I love taking the Similar Minds version, and in the years I have taken it, ENFP is my usual result.

ENTP. And a Leo. I am terminally friendly and over the top. I will be really interested to see what commonalities turn up in this thread. Our job definitely attracts a "type."

INFJ -A, same as the other post sadly.

I did the second, more detailed, test in your list but with no result. Not really surprising, but far more pleasing personally.

Reactions: Honey Moon
On how common/ rare these types are, statistically if the spread of types is even, the average is 6% for the general MBTI. Even for those below 1% you will find plenty of company out there who can understand you.

The range is Assertive to Turbulent and has to do with self image and reactions to stress. https://www.16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent
Thanks for the extra link Ramblin. I'd always been curious about this type of divide especially as it relates to competition, fairness, power, and politics.
I am in the assertive camp but have a deep admiration for those in the turbulent one, even though in some ways I feel sad for all that hard work they put in killing themselves to do better.
Assertives think of challenge not in terms of measuring win/ loss, but in terms of effort put in and who you are competing against; for us there is no such thing as a fair fight, but sometimes opponents will be equally matched. This ultimately places any challenge within your own sphere rather than combined with an opponents.

The difference between the 2 types would really express itself within our political outlook. Assertives tend to work with power figures, rather than to confront them head on, they will play politics. They will push their advantage when an opponent is weak rather than to strengthen their position.
As you can imagine political movements need a good balance of both types to drive a change.

Knowing yourself in this type of way can really help you know yourself better, thus defining your strengths on how you might contribute better to the world.

Ah those graphics at the end of the test giving me nostalgia for 1990's gaming...
WqJhSnx.png

I know there have been some old MBTI threads but those are oooold:angelic: I'm curious to see what types are gathered here at ACF!

What is Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)??

Reading and learning about MBTI and cognitive functions, temperaments, enneagrams, and other related psychology is one of my favorite hobbies (
neurotic psych nerd T_T) I think that MBTI is entertaining but definitely very misunderstood and misused. It should never be used to excuse yourself of unhealthy/bad behavior, and generally be taken with a teeny grain of salt (since many people mistype anyways due to questions favoring intuitives over sensors.)

Here's some links to find out your type:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test <- this one is the most 'pop' and easy one!

http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html <- classic test revolving around cognitive functions *for nerdz aka me*

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
http://keys2cognition.com/explore

What's your type???
Do you know types of family and friends?
(prob not unless ur a neurotic nerd who bugs everyone they know to take the test cry)
nourish my brain with the information hngh..:beaver:

I'm an INFP!
My mom is ISFP, dad INTJ, older sister ISTP, bestfriend ISTJ, and current s/o ENFP:happy:
I mistyped as an INFJ for 4 years (age 17-21:drowning:) but now I'm (kinda) certain I'm dominantly a whiny-ass cinnamonroll INFP. My preferences are pretty marginal compared with INFJ (P/J is only about 1-5% difference) but since INFP's are the least P of the xxxP types, it's understandable.Funny story: I went to a mini-MBTI crises when I learned I was an INFP not INFJ because I totally was up my own ass and thought I was wise and chill and no way I could be a sensitive lil bb but i am thx mom:joyful:

OK thank you:cool:

INTJ female and damn proud

MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

No one can stop you from dreaming!
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
31%
EXTRAVERTED
69%
INTROVERTED
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
63%
INTUITIVE
37%
OBSERVANT
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
30%
THINKING
70%
FEELING
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
36%
JUDGING
64%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
43%
ASSERTIVE
57%
TURBULENT
SHARES

infp-personality-type-header.png

MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP, -A/-T)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

diplomats_Mediator_INFP_introduction.png

ESTP-A

ENTREPRENEUR PERSONALITY (ESTP, -A/-T)
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

Helen Keller
Entrepreneurs always have an impact on their immediate surroundings – the best way to spot them at a party is to look for the whirling eddy of people flitting about them as they move from group to group. Laughing and entertaining with a blunt and earthy humor, Entrepreneur personalities love to be the center of attention. If an audience member is asked to come on stage, Entrepreneurs volunteer – or volunteer a shy friend.

Theory, abstract concepts and plodding discussions about global issues and their implications don’t keep Entrepreneurs interested for long. Entrepreneurs keep their conversation energetic, with a good dose of intelligence, but they like to talk about what is – or better yet, to just go out and do it. Entrepreneurs leap before they look, fixing their mistakes as they go, rather than sitting idle, preparing contingencies and escape clauses.

explorers_Entrepreneur_ESTP_introduction.png

Never Confuse Movement With Action
Entrepreneurs are the likeliest personality type to make a lifestyle of risky behavior. They live in the moment and dive into the action – they are the eye of the storm. People with the Entrepreneur personality type enjoy drama, passion, and pleasure, not for emotional thrills, but because it’s so stimulating to their logical minds. They are forced to make critical decisions based on factual, immediate reality in a process of rapid-fire rational stimulus response.

This makes school and other highly organized environments a challenge for Entrepreneurs. It certainly isn’t because they aren’t smart, and they can do well, but the regimented, lecturing approach of formal education is just so far from the hands-on learning that Entrepreneurs enjoy. It takes a great deal of maturity to see this process as a necessary means to an end, something that creates more exciting opportunities.

Also challenging is that to Entrepreneurs, it makes more sense to use their own moral compass than someone else’s. Rules were made to be broken. This is a sentiment few high school instructors or corporate supervisors are likely to share, and can earn Entrepreneur personalities a certain reputation. But if they minimize the trouble-making, harness their energy, and focus through the boring stuff, Entrepreneurs are a force to be reckoned with.

Most People Don’t Listen Well Enough
With perhaps the most perceptive, unfiltered view of any type, Entrepreneurs have a unique skill in noticing small changes. Whether a shift in facial expression, a new clothing style, or a broken habit, people with this personality type pick up on hidden thoughts and motives where most types would be lucky to pick up anything specific at all. Entrepreneurs use these observations immediately, calling out the change and asking questions, often with little regard for sensitivity. Entrepreneurs should remember that not everyone wants their secrets and decisions broadcast.

Sometimes Entrepreneurs’ instantaneous observation and action is just what’s required, as in some corporate environments, and especially in emergencies.
If Entrepreneurs aren’t careful though, they may get too caught in the moment, take things too far, and run roughshod over more sensitive people, or forget to take care of their own health and safety. Making up only four percent of the population, there are just enough Entrepreneurs out there to keep things spicy and competitive, and not so many as to cause a systemic risk.

Entrepreneurs are full of passion and energy, complemented by a rational, if sometimes distracted, mind. Inspiring, convincing and colorful, they are natural group leaders, pulling everyone along the path less traveled, bringing life and excitement everywhere they go. Putting these qualities to a constructive and rewarding end is Entrepreneurs’ true challenge.

INTP-T

The weaknesses fit perfectly. I'm absent minded, insensitive, and condescending.
Especially this guy, "When it comes to conflict, there is a certain willful ignorance for Logicians, and they often set aside their partners’ feelings, and their own, for far too long."

I'm strongly INTP-T and the description fits pretty perfectly. I tend to get along best with other -NT- types, and I REALLY admire -NTJs. That J makes such a big difference in being a productive person, and I really wish I had that!

enfp-personality-type-header.png

ENFP here! I'm one of those people you can walk up to for the first time and it seems like we've been friends since the first grade (so I'm told). Probably why so many people tell me their life stories out of nowhere and random roaming children come up to me to say "you look like a nice mom!" (but I enjoy hearing them).

Pretty much everything on that list is me to a T.

Just took it again; the first time I took it was like ten years ago. Still INFP. I think the only thing that's changed is that when I first took it my thinking/feeling spot was a lot closer, although I was leaning more feeling. Now its much more defined. No surprise that I'm still introverted as fuck (84%).
I love that this one said that INFP's are good at learning languages; I was/am going to school for linguistics. Although to be fair, all the languages I've studied I've forgotten pretty quickly haha.

It's kind of cool to see how many others on here have the same thing haha. I really wasn't expecting that.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
I tried all of the tests and 3 out of the 4 I landed as ISTJ, the description lines up. The first test I came out as ISTP

Status
Not open for further replies.