AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SylvySinclair

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2016
São Paulo
sinclairsylvy.modelcentro.com
Twitter Username
@sylvysinclair
Tumblr Username
sylvysinclair
MFC Username
SylvySinclair
Not sure if this thread fits here, if not, pls forward ro the right place. ty

Hey Ladies,
Im very excited to announce my skype fetish site for independent cam girls!
As I've seen a lot of vanilla sites out there lacking categories for fetish, I decided to make a more complete and totally directed site for fetish/bdsm cam girls.
Of course all gals can join, but the site is directed for this category mainly, so the cam girl willing to join, has to offer at least one fetish or roleplay to keep the identity of the site. As the site is new and totally made by me (which means Im far from being a computer nerd), I ask you all to bear me as I improve it lil by lil as far as interface and adjust it to make it 100% google friendly. In partnership with Indiebill, which many of you already know, they will be processing payments and payouts to girls. For now the site interface is very simple as I need to bear with Indiebill's interface, which for now is not complete and needs an upgrade. This upgrade will be done in the next few months and then we will offer better tools to make the site easier to navigate. Eg. prices for shows right now are under buttons and in the future will be under a scroll box. This is a small example of what needs improvement, yet, the way it is right now, its working fine. So, all I need from u, is patience and feedback. If you find anything that needs adjustment, pls email me at: help.mfgc@gmail.com and I will look into it, if its doable, it will be done.

Girls can apply on the register tab, on the main menu. It usually takes up to 48hs for approval. Documents accepted: national ID, drivers license and passports.

While waiting for approval, pls send me pics, bio, rates and I will start working on your profile immediately.

As for traffic, Im already working on it and it should be getting hits very soon. If girls wanna advertise as well, I appreciate.

Cut: MFCG will pay girls 75% of all sales.

Featured spots: the site will offer 2 rows of featured spots in the beggining. The spots on the first row will be $15 for one week and the second row: $10. But till will be only optional once the site achieves at least 2 full pages of cam girls. I dont have the tools to make ur pics run random on the site yet, but Its in my list to do, for sure.

PAYOUTS: Your payouts will be sent via IndieBill directly, twice a month (the 15 and last day of the month). Whenever a pay period ends, they'll calculate your earnings depending on the number of sales that you made and notify you the exact amount that you will receive.They offer several methods from which you can choose, please find the details about each method below:Wire transfers: IndieBill can wire the money directly to your bank account for free (available in most countries of the world), directly in your local currency so that you avoid expensive conversion fees from your bank.

IndieBill does not use international wire transfers, as a result there is no fee when the money reaches your account.
For EU models: Wires are sent for free over $25 in earnings using the SEPA network. You should receive the money within 1 or 2 days after the payout has been issued, and you can ask to receive Euros directly (or your local currency). Simply click on "Balance" in the top right once logged in to enter your banking information, please reach out to their support to choose your payout currency (default is US Dollars). For models outside of Europe: Wires are sent for free over $100 in earnings in most countries of the world (a few locations are not available). Money is going to arrive through the domestic banking network of your country, for example ACH in case you are a US resident.

You should receive the money within 3-5 business days once you've been notified. Ask their support to choose the currency you'll receive (by default they payout in US Dollars).Simply on "Balance" in the top right once logged in to enter your banking information. If the interface does not offer your country yet, please reach out to their support so that they enter you manually into the payout system.Payoneer:You can be paid out via Payoneer over $25 in earnings using the "Private load" feature.You will have to support Payoneer's fees, around 2%. Please reach out to their support if you wish to use Payoneer as a payout method.

Paxum: You can be paid out via Paxum over $25 in earnings. IndieBill does pays the Paxum fee for sending the money, however Paxum also has other fees down the road for you to enjoy your money.

Please reach out to their support if you wish to use Paxum as a payout method.

I hope you like the site and we can work together!

So, feel free to ignore but I'll give you some feedback.
I think it's a really great idea, but for me, as it stands right now, I wouldn't be willing to sign up.
The watermarked images look unprofessional, and in general I'd say the site needs some polishing up to make it look professional and be taken more seriously for models and clients alike.
I'd also want to see both the privacy policy and refund policy well written out and easily accessible. What's your policy on chargebacks? It may be on the indiebill thread, since that's who you're going through as a payment processor (I haven't looked and can't remember off the top of my head), but as a prospective model, I'd want that to be concrete before I decided if I wanted to sign up. The privacy policy is a huge thing for me as well. I'm totally more inclined to trust a site created/ran by a felllow cam model, but it would scare me not having a written privacy policy to look at before submitting my verification materials.

That being said, I think it's great to see something created by another model, and I'm looking forward to seeing the progress that's made going forward :)

As a side note, I didn't see anything on 2257 compliance? (tbh I'm not 100% sure what the laws on what needs 2257 compliance, and the rules on storage of that info, but as it would be classified as an adult website, it may be something to look into?)

Hello,
thnx for ur opinion and no, i wont ignore u as u are entitled to your opinion.
As for the site layout, like i said, im no nerd when it comes to computers stuff, its my first listing site and im learning still. improvements will be made with the long running. as for the images, they will all be changed by a professional logo and pics of cam girls who wear those outfits. (with their consent of course).
These pics are only to illustrate how the site will look.

for the privacy
Terms of Services
Sellers
Last edit: 17 June 2016

Welcome!
We’re very excited you’ve decided to use our products and services, all of which we simply call the “Services”. We’re dedicated to provide adult performers with powerful tools to independently manage and grow their activity, and we’ve drafted these Terms of Service (which we refer to as the “Terms”) so that you’ll know the rules which govern our business relationship with you.

Although we have tried our best to keep the Terms as simple and transparent as possible, there are places where we could not proceed without the typical legalese of contracts. There are good reasons for that:

• These Terms do indeed form a legally binding contract between you (“you”) and Brisk Partners (referred as “BP”, “us”);
  • We are working in a very sensitive industry and have to protect ourselves in case of unlawful behavior from our users.
So please read the Terms carefully, and should you have any difficulties understanding any part of it, or any other issues or concerns, please feel free to contact us. (Please keep in mind, however, any explanation we provide cannot be considered legal advice.)

By using the Services, you agree to the Terms as well as the Privacy Policy. Of course, if you don’t agree with them, then don’t use the Services - and feel free to let us know why.

1. Who Can Use the Services
No one under eighteen (18) years old is allowed to create an account or use the Services. In places where the age of majority is not eighteen (18) years old, then you must be over the age of twenty-one (21) years in order to create an account or use the Services.

By using the Services, you state that:

• You are eighteen (18) years of age or older
  • You can form a binding contract with Brisk Partners
  • You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations
  • You fully understand the contents of this contract and you are legally able to execute this contract.
If you are using the Services on behalf of a business or some other entity, you state that you are authorized to grant all licenses set forth in these Terms and agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity.

2. Nature of The Business Relationship
For the purpose of these Terms, you are understood to be solely an independent contractor, and in no way should you be considered an employee or partner of BP.

You acknowledge and agree that nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, employment relationship, joint or collaborative venture or partnership of any kind between you and us, our employees, agents or assignees.

You acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any legal liabilities or consequences resulting from your decisions and acts relating to any content provided to us pursuant to these Terms.

You are responsible for the payment of all government, state, and local taxes, levies or any other similar fees.

3. Your Content
Many of our Services let you create, modify, upload, post, send, distribute, receive, store, host, and sell content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with.

But you grant us a worldwide, sublicensable, and transferable license to host, store, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, create derivative works from, publicly perform, broadcast, distribute, transmit, communicate, syndicate, promote, exhibit, and publicly display that content in any form and in any and all media, digital supports or distribution methods (now known or later developed). We will use this license for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Services; researching and developing new ones; and making content submitted through the Services available to our business partners for syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication outside the Services.

You also grant us and our business partners the unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use your stage name, image, voice, likeness, persona and anything else associated with your interaction with BP in any and all media and distribution channels (now known or later developed).

The license granted by you terminates within one month after you remove or delete your content from our Services, or one month after termination of these Terms by either party. You agree that if you remove or delete a submitted content, the content will no longer appear on our Services for further access, but may remain accessible in the account of the customers who have purchased this content in the first place.

We may access, review, screen, and delete your content at any time and for any reason, including if we think your content violates these Terms. You nonetheless remain responsible for the content you create, post, store, send, distribute and sell through the Services.

We always love to hear from our users. But if you volunteer feedback or suggestions, just know that we can use your ideas without compensating you.

4. The Content Creators & Performers
Prior to submitting any content, you agree, for each and every person in the content, to:

• Submit a valid ID form through our Services and wait for validation and confirmation of the performer via Brisk Partners; and
  • Gather the written consent, release and/or permission to use their name or likeness for use in the manner set forth by these Terms.
You also agree and understand that you are solely responsible for the remuneration of any employee, affiliate, associate or performer working with you.

5. Content Delivery
At this point, BP only offers to sell electronic products or services that are delivered through our systems and already uploaded at the time the sales happen. The most common content being sold includes photos, videos, audio files and artwork.

You may communicate through whatever medium you want with the customer in order to discuss the price or any other aspect of the sale, as long as you do not breach these Terms.

Content which you sell through our Services must be complete when a customer purchases it, and the customer must get everything promised. For example, it is not possible to sell content through our Services while saying “I will send the other half later.”

Besides handling the delivery (download by the customer), we may also provide you with tools and features to ease the distribution and enable different behaviors from the system.

6. Your Account
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your account. So it’s important that you keep your account secure, for example by choosing a strong password that you do not use for any other account.

By using the Services, you agree that:

• You will not create more than one account for yourself;
  • You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account, unless you have our written permission to do so; and
  • You will not, under any circumstances, allow anyone else to access your account, nor share any login information, passwords, data or account information with anyone else.
If you think that someone has gained access to your account, please immediately reach out to our support at support@getindiebill.com.

7. Your Earnings
As full compensation for the licensed rights and other rights you grant to us under these Terms, BP agrees to pay you as follows until the termination of these Terms:

• 85% of the duty free price set by you for all contents and services sold to Internet visitors on the site.
It is important to note that IndieBill charges an additional $0.95 processing fee per transaction to customers in order to cover the processing fees of the payment as well as other associated costs such as fraud and chargebacks. For example, if you put a video on sale for $100, the customer would pay $100.95 to purchase it and you would earn $85 for the sale.

If you sell digital goods to buyers outside of the United States you may be required to charge VAT (Value Added Tax) on the sales you make. With respect to sales of applicable Digital Goods made to European consumers, IndieBill will collect, report, and remit Value Added Tax in accordance with the applicable European Union Commission VAT regulations. These taxes currently range from 15% to 27% added on-top of your chosen price; your commissions are calculated before the addition of these taxes.

The details of your earnings and your transaction history is available in real-time (there might be some delay sometimes) when you log in.

In case of fraud, technical error and/or customer refunds, we may adjust or deduct the amount of money we owe you at any time, without advance notice, to reflect the money which we have actually received and serves as a base for calculating your earnings.

We are on your side though, and commercially we act in the following ways:

• We protect you from the costs incurred by chargebacks, except if we reasonably think you are participating in a scheme to defraud us
  • We investigate before proceeding to any customer refund, and in case we do refund we will only adjust your earnings if we believe that you have not delivered the service discussed with the customer
Every month is divided into two pay periods: the first pay period is from the 1st to the 15th day of the month included, and the second pay period is from the 16th to the last day of the month included. We make our best effort to pay you within 7 days of the end of each pay period and no later than within 28 days of the end of each pay period, if the balance exceeds the minimum required for the payment method chosen. If the balance does not exceed the minimum then the balance will carry forward to the next pay period until it exceeds the minimum. All details about payout methods, including minimums and costs, are provided on www.getindiebill.com/payout.

As we improve our Services and develop new ones, the above remuneration policy is subject to changes.

8. Content Pricing
You are free to choose the prices at which you sell your content, and you may, at your discretion, sell the same content at different prices. However, since IndieBill pays out 85% and protects sellers from chargebacks, we do have a couple of rules to avoid losing money on transactions:

• The minimum price per content is currently $3; prices cannot be set lower.
  • The maximum price per content is currently $300; prices cannot be set higher.
  • The minimum price per gigabyte is currently $3; so, for example, a video of 2GB cannot be sold for less than $6.
If those limitations represent an issue for your business, please contact us and we may change them on a per account basis.

9. Your License
We grant you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Services’ benefits in a way that these Terms allow. This license is provided for the whole duration of these Terms.

Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.

You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services, nor may you extract or attempt to extract the source code.

Please note that these Terms do not grant you any right to use our branding, trademarks, logos, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Services. Nor may you download, distribute, syndicate, broadcast, perform, or display any portion of the Services except as set forth in these Terms.

10. Fair Usage
You shall not misrepresent any of the services we provide, nor make any false or misleading statement to anyone about the services we offer pursuant to these Terms.

You have to provide the services which you sold to other users, and you are fully responsible for it. Those services are deemed lawful and not harmful to you or any other performers. If a service is not provided, we will refund the paying user and deduct it from your earnings.

You and your associates, employees, employers, and affiliates shall act, in good faith, in the best interest of Brisk Partners and its employees, partners, service providers, customers, and affiliates.

You shall not violate any third-party rights, trademarks, or copyrights, in any way, in the content you submit to us or in any other interaction with us.

Until the termination of these Terms and for a period of three (3) years after, you agree that neither you nor anyone under your control or authority shall circumvent or attempt to circumvent BP's to form or attempt to form any business relationship with any of BP employees, affiliates, sublicensees, or customers, that harms, injures or diminishes BP and/or the benefits that BP may reasonably expect to enjoy pursuant to the rights granted to BP in these Terms.

11. Confidentiality
You may disclose any and all information related to or arising from your personal usage of the Services provided that you comply with these Terms.

Actually, we encourage you to disclose information, advice and tutorials which may be of any help to the community, whether it is by making videos, blogging, posting on forums or any other means of your choice. You can discuss anything pertaining to your own business usage. And you can indeed say it if you think something we’ve done sucks - but please drop us a line as well so we can fix it!

However, although this is the Internet and we love it free and open just like you do, we would also like to remind you of a common sense rule about what you may not disclose: the private information of others (including us).

In particular, but not limited to, you may not, during the term of these Terms and for a period of five (5) years after its termination:

• disclose to any third-party personal information about any BP employees, customers, other models, affiliates or partners;
  • disclose to any third-party private business information about another model, including, but not limited to, model’s revenues or special deals with BP;
  • disclose to any third-party private business information about BP, including, but not limited to, our revenues, costs, margins, and the number of models, affiliates, or partners working with us.
In some cases specified by law, respecting confidentiality is not possible or unnecessary and hence you are not bound by the above obligations. We’ve listed these scenarios for you:

• the third party has agreed in writing to the disclosure of this information by you;
  • the confidential information has become public information, without being the result of you breaching your confidential obligations or these Terms;
  • you knew the confidential information before accepting these Terms; and
  • you are legally bound or required to disclose the confidential information by law, a legal injunction or a court order.
12. Safety
We try very hard to keep our Services a safe place for all users, and keep any under-age person far from them. But we can’t guarantee it. That’s why we need your help to ensure best efforts are employed. By using the Services, you agree that:

• You will not use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms;
  • You will not make the Services known to any under-age person;
  • You will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means to interface with or access the Services or extract other users' information;
  • You will not use or develop any third-party application that interacts with other users’ content or the Services without our written consent;
  • You will not use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services;
  • You will not submit content that is indicated as forbidden in these terms, nor graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence;
  • You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services;
  • You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access;
  • You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network; and
  • You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
13. Forbidden Content
Any content you submit must be lawful in the place in which you reside and the laws of France. French laws accept any content as long as it features consenting adults and respects human dignity, which is a somewhat vague definition.

What we can tell you for sure is that the following content is indeed prohibited:

• Any presentation or representation of minors engaged in intimate physical conduct or sexual situations, including but not limited to lewd nude depictions, masturbation or sexual conduct, actual or depicted;
  • Any portrayal of any performer that suggests or implies that the performer is under the age of eighteen (18) years old;
  • Content that involves, either actual or simulated, bestiality, extreme violence, incest, urination/defecation (golden/brown showers or enemas), non-consensual sex, drugs & alcohol (or someone under the effect of such substances), rape, mutilation, necrophilia, or animal abuse.
Please note that we do accept content with urination as long as no one is drinking it or urinating on someone else.

We encourage you to be creative in what and how you sell, and you can find further information regarding prohibited content in the Community Guidelines. But should you have any doubt in regards to content, please contact us prior to submission. Better safe than sorry.

14. Privacy
Your privacy matters very much to us, and in general France is a rather protective country in this regard. You can learn how we handle your information when you use our Services by reading our Privacy Policy.

We encourage you to give the privacy policy a careful look because by using our Services, you agree that BP can collect and use your information consistent with that policy.

15. Third-Party Services
If you use a service, feature, or functionality that is operated by a third party and made available through our Services (including Services we jointly offer with the third party), each party’s terms will govern the respective party’s relationship with you. Brisk Partners is not responsible or liable for those third party’s terms or actions taken under the third party’s terms.

16. Warranties
We are devoted to conduct lawful, and only lawful, business but we can only do so if you guarantee us the following. Hence, as a material inducement for Brisk Partners to enter into these Terms you represent and warrant that:

1. You own all rights and interest in the content you submit to our Services sufficient to lawfully and fully convey and grant to BP all the rights set forth herein, and that all use of the submitted content consistent with the rights granted to BP in these Terms shall not infringe, violate or misappropriate any person’s or entity’s rights of any kind, including, without limitation, any contract, copyright, trademark right, right of publicity, right of privacy, any rights in name, likeness, voice or persona, or any right subject to copyright law of the European Union.
  2. You have, and at all times until the termination of those Terms shall continue to have, the full right of authority to grant all rights to BP in and to the submitted content as set forth in these terms, and to perform all other obligations, warranties and indemnifications set forth in these Terms.
  3. Each submitted content comprises lawful material and that the performers depicted in each submitted content are adults (over the age of 18 years or over the age of 21 in places where the age of majority is not 18 years) at the time they first participated in the creation of the submitted content in which they are depicted.
  4. You researched, understand, and will comply with all laws and legal restrictions in effect in the location where you reside, particularly dealing with matters including, but not limited to, obscenity, material harmful to minors, and the creation of sexually-explicit content and associated record-keeping requirements.
  5. You will provide us valid forms of identification that contain the full name, photo and birth date for each and every performer appearing in content you submit.
  6. You and your associates, employees, employers, and affiliates shall not, under any circumstances, solicit from any other user of our Services any personal or private information, including, but not limited to, the users' real names, addresses, accounts, billing or payment information, and passwords, nor use the user in any way for unfair personal gain or benefit.
17. Modifying the Services and Termination
We’re continuously improving our Services, creating new ones and attempting to help you conduct a better business. That means we may add or remove features or functionality, and we may also suspend or stop the Services altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time, and when we do, we may not provide you with any notice beforehand.

While our sincere wish is to have a long-term and profitable business relationship, you can terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by sending us an email to support@getindiebill.com.

BP may also terminate these Terms with you at any time, for any reason, with or without cause with a 1 (one) month prior notice. That means we may stop providing you with any Services, or impose new or additional limits on your ability to use the Services.

BP may also terminate these Terms without any prior notice in case you breach any of these Terms. The most common reasons for termination without notice include, but are not limited to, suspicions of illegal activities and repeated infringements to the Community Guidelines.

Regardless of who terminates these Terms, both you and Brisk Partners continue to be bound by Sections 3, 4, 9, 14, 16, 17, 18.

18. Indemnity
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Brisk Partners, our managing members, shareholders, employees, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of the Services; (b) your consent; and (c) your breach of these Terms. If you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of a business or other entity, this indemnity obligation applies to that business or other entity.

19. Disclaimers
We try to keep the Services up and running a hundred percent of the time, free of annoyances. But we make no promises that we will succeed.

THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.

YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISKS, CONSEQUENCES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR INTERACTION AND ASSOCIATION WITH BRISK PARTNERS; INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PUBLICITY OF APPEARING ON THE SERVICES, SUCH AS THE RISK OF RECORDING, PIRACY, UNAUTHORIZED DISSEMINATION, OR PUBLICITY OF YOUR SUBMITTED CONTENTS, RELATED LICENSED CONTENT, DERIVATIVE WORKS, OR THE PUBLICITY OF YOUR IDENTITY.

IN ADDITION, WHILE BRISK PARTNERS ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; (B) THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR (C) THAT ANY BRISK PARTNERS CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE.

20. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BRISK PARTNERS AND OUR MANAGING MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (B) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON THE SERVICES; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT OR POSTS, EVEN IF BRISK PARTNERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL BRISK PARTNERS’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES EXCEED 100 EUROS.

BP AND OUR MANAGING MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONDITION, CIRCUMSTANCES, LOSSES, FAILURES OR DELAYS CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL SUCH AS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) FIRES, FLOODS OR STRIKES.

21. Choice of Law and Venue
The laws of France will govern all disputes between you and Brisk Partners. You, and us, both agree to submit all disputes arising from our business relationship to the exclusive jurisdiction of the commercial courts of the city of Paris (France).

22. Severability
If any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, then that provision will be severed from these Terms and not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.

23. Final Terms
These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and Brisk Partners, and supersede any prior agreements.

These Terms do not create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights.

If we do not enforce a provision in these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.

We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.

Nothing herein shall be construed to limit or prevent either party’s abilities to conduct their respective business with respect to matters not subject to these Terms.

24. Notices
You may serve us official notices by sending emails to support@getindiebill.com.

We may serve you official notices either by:

• Sending you emails to the verified email address in your account;
  • Posting information in “notification” sections within the administrative areas of our Services.
  • Preventing your access to the Services until acceptance of the notice.
It is your responsibility to monitor and review the “notification” sections. All notices shall be legally binding upon acceptance.

Contact Us!
We very much welcome comments, questions, concerns and suggestions. Please feel free to send us any feedback at hello@getindiebill.com.

IndieBill
I hope that answer ur questions and put u at ease. :)

Reactions: TashaRose
Privacy Policy
Sellers & Buyers
Last edit: 22 December 2015

Welcome!
IndieBill is a convenient and fun way to sell, purchase and sell sexy experiences between consenting adults. We’ve designed IndieBill to enable sellers and buyers to securely and painlessly transact for sexy contents through a modern, powerful and simple interface. We’re devoted to offer the best user experience by harvesting the powerful web & mobile technologies at our disposal and connecting great stuff that has been built by others.

The counterpart of this is that when you use these services you’ll inevitably share some information with us, and possibly with some of our partners. We understand that it may affect your privacy, particularly given the nature of what is going around here. That is why we want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it and whom we share it with.

Hence we’ve written the below privacy policy and for everyone to understand we’ve done our best to keep it in plain english, not legalese. Indeed, if you have questions or concerns about anything in our privacy policy, just contact us we’re always happy to help!

Information We Collect
There are three basic ways we collect information:

• Information you choose to give us.
  • Information we get automatically when you use our services.
  • Information we get from third parties.
Below are some explanations about each of these categories.

Information You Choose to Give Us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to set a basic account, so we need to collect a few important details about you: a unique username you’d like to go by, a password, and an email. For sellers, we may ask you additional information to enable features or make it easier for others to find you, such as a phone number, your date of birth, profile pictures and so forth.

Spending or receiving money through our services may even require you to provide more sensitive data about yourself, we’d like to address the two most common cases quickly.

Credit Card Credentials: We do not store any Credit Card numbers on our servers, we simply transmit them over to our trusted partner SecurionPay via encrypted means, following the market standards. SecurionPay is a secure and reliable payment service provider from Swiss, in particular they are compliant with the highest level of PCI DSS (payment card industry data security standards).

ID Forms: We may request you to prove your identity in order to keep using our services in order to comply with specific local regulations or if we suspect unlawful activities. We also require all of our sellers to submit their ID form as well as the ones of any person appearing in the contents they submit to our services in order to make sure only adults are appearing. This information is stored securely on our servers with encrypted means and only accessible to our qualified support personnel.

Information We Get Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. For example, we might know that searched for certain terms, purchased some particular videos, and posted a comment. Below is a more detailed explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:

• Usage information. We collect information about your activity through our services. For instance, we may collect information about:
    • how you interact with the services, such as which pages you consult, the contents you purchase or what categories you browse.
    • how you communicate with the other users, such as the time, date, sender, recipient of a message, the number of messages you exchange with other users, which users you exchange messages with the most, and your interactions with messages (such as when you open a message or click a link in it)
  • Content Information. We collect the content you provide and information about that content, such as who has viewed the content, interacted with the content, and the metadata that is provided with the content.
  • Device Information.
    • We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information.
    • We also collect device information that will help us diagnose and troubleshoot problems in the event you experience any crash or other problem while using our services.
  • Camera and Photos. Certain of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos, for example if you want to capture and submit a content right away. We’ll never access the camera or photos unless you give us your consent to do so.
  • Location Information. When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
  • Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like most online services and mobile applications, we may use cookies and other technologies, such as web beacons, web storage, and unique device identifiers, to collect information about your activity, browser, and device. We may also use these technologies to collect information when you interact with services we offer through one of our partners.
  • Log Information. We collect log file information when you use our services. That information includes, but is not limited to, details about how you’ve used our services, device information, such as your web browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, pages you visited before navigating to our services, cookies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. For example, if another user has referred you to our services we may combine the information we collect from that user with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other third-party sources and combine that with the information we collect through our services.

How We Use Information
In a nutshell, we collect all this information to continuously improve your experience using our services, create new ones and ensure all operations run smoothly. Below is a more detailed list:

• develop, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services
  • communicate with you
  • monitor and analyze trends and usage
  • personalize the services by, among other things, suggesting other users and contents you might be interested in
  • enhance the safety and security of our services
  • verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
  • use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them
We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can can view content faster while consuming less bandwidth. If you wish to delete this information, please refer to your web browser documentation.

How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:

• With other users. We may share the following information you with other users:
    • public information, such as your username and profile pictures;
    • information about how you have interacted with the services, such as the contents you posted and the usernames of users you are following and other;
    • any additional information you have consented to be shared; and
    • content you post or send will be shared with other users and potentially the public at large; how widely your content is shared depends on your personal settings and the type of service you are using. For example, a comment on a content may be seen by all users and, if the content in question is promoted by some of our partners in some other media, may be viewed by the public.
  • With our affiliates. We may share information with entities within the IndieBill group of companies, within the European Union.
  • With third parties. You understand and agree that we may share your information with the following third parties:
    • With service providers, sellers, and partners. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf, sellers that provide goods through services, and business partners that provides services and functionality.
    • With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to comply with any legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation; investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations; protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or theirs; or detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
    • With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If Brisk Partners get involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, or acquisition of some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
    • In the aggregate. We may also share with third parties, such as advertisers, aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Information You Choose to Share with Third Parties
The services may also contain third-party links, include third-party integrations, or a co-branded or third-party-branded service that’s being provided jointly with or by another company. By going to those links, using the third-party integration, or using a co-branded or third-party-branded service, you may be providing information directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our services.

Content Deletion and Retention
Due to the nature of our business, we have to keep certain information in backup - particularly pictures and videos - for a limited time, as permitted by law, in order to protect ourselves and the general public should a crime have been committed through our services. In the event a crime is committed or suspected, we will actively disclose any and all information to law enforcement which may help them in their mission. We will also disclose any and all information to law enforcement if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, administrative process or other reasonable request of authorities.

Hence, when most contents are being deleted, we actually revoke further access to those contents and store them as unavailable until the law obliges us to fully delete them. This is also the case when an account is being terminated.

In case a content was actually purchased by customers before being deleted by a seller, the customers who made the purchase should still be able to further access the content as it constitutes a private copy - but we make no promise.

Choice and Control over Your Information
We pledge to do our best in order to grant you control of your information and whom you share it with. This is why we let you update or correct of your basic account information by editing your account settings. We’ll also keep adding new features to keep track of the information you are sharing, particularly when using third-party integrations.

Should you have any difficulty modifying your personal data, please contact us at support@getindiebill.com.

Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
We may let other companies use cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies on the services. These companies may collect information about how you use the services and other websites and online services over time and across different services. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.

Additionally, some companies may use the information they collect on our services to deliver targeted advertisements on behalf of us or other companies, including on third-party websites and apps.

Limited Audience
We may offer you features and tools to limit who can see your contents and whether or not you are actually connected to our services, those tools come in two main families:

1. “Geo-blocking” tools, which blocks the internet visitors depending on regions of the world, states or cities.
  2. “User-blocking” tools, which blocks the users depending on their name or specific sets of behaviors.
We do not guarantee that those tools and features work properly, users and/or visitors which you thought may not see your contents or whether or not you are connected to the Services may actually see it. We do not take any responsibility for damages arising out of those tools or features not working as intended or being circumvented by other users in any way.

Nonadults
We do not direct our Services to anyone under 18. Hence we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18.

Revisions to the Privacy Policy
This privacy policy is subject to change from time to time. Whenever we change it, we’ll let you know by revising the date at the top of the page. In case of important changes, we would also provide you with additional notice, for example by notifying you.

IndieBill

Thank you for being so quick. I hope you didn't take the criticism personally, those are just things I look for when weighing a new potential site. I would definitely make those policies easy to get to as you do your updates.
Once again, I really am excited to see how your project takes off! The lack of model run sites has been such a bummer to me, and I'd really like to see more women be successful both the on cam and behind the scenes aspects.

Thnx for your input and im taking criticism very seriously as I really want to have a professional and respectful site for cam girls like me. I will improve for sure, for now, all i can ask is for girls to bear with me.
ty and have a great night.

Skype's TOS profits adult content such as porn. And your website links directly to people's Skype IDs. MS own bing & Skype. Soon as bing scans your sight you could have problems. If some one reports one of the models; they'll probable use your own site as 'evidence'.

If I view your sight at 100%, the nav bar on the left is off the screen.
Get rid of the page counter.

Hi, wix offers skype buttons to message girls instead of just using their name. yahoo has the same procedure, i will inform myself abt it. ty
the counter has to stay as it is attached to my traffic report.
as for the layout im using 100% as well and for me and the gals i asked abt it, is all good, maybe u are over 100%?

Last edited:
Google Analytics would give you a counter, along with deep insight into your website traffic. Where your traffic coming from? what do they do when they get there? Are they a bot or a person? extra.

girls, i bought some traffic today and need more gals to fill the first page, so pls send me ur info asap, to make the site look good on guys eyes ok?
smiley.gif

ty
ps. we already have google SEO as advertising and i bought some nice traffic for us as well today, also google analytics is up and twitter, facebook, and google+ have our brand already up as well as other good websites. looks good and im very excited abt it. Im working also on exchanging links with other porn sites and i believe we will have some rock and roll soon. bear with me gals....ty for all ur support.

I love seeing an entrepreneur coming up. I know how you feel...I make sites. I'll admit I didn't dig through the site but I'll give you this advice. Don't pay for traffic at this point. Focus on getting the site fully functional and optimized. Getting girls that you can relate to ready to go should suffenciently launch you if they hit all of their customers and you do a bit of little to no cost advertising pre launch. I use the google suite for everything from documents to webmaster tool so I'm biased when I say get Analytics sooner than later. Everyone has a different learning curve for building sites. Just keep at it and you'll be an expert in no time. If you need help don't be afraid to ask

Oliver, thnx so much for ur kind words...im no computer nerd gig but im working 15 hs a day to make the best i can. I really appreciate ur advice, so if u say its better not to buy traffic right now, i will go with what ive done so far and wait a bit more. i already have google analytics and my site is already showing in some good sites, so i think for being up for only 2 days, im doing really good. the site is not 100% yet as i need to bear with indiebills interface, which will be improved by the end of october, yet i preferred them over any other processors as they protect us from charge backs, so i guess this is a great thing that im offering girls against a small interface simplicity that can be improved over time. I think that the professionalism i can show gals right now is having a great support for them, responding their emails quick enough so they feel safe and offer them a good % of their sales, which at this point i offer it all. of course i wont make all ppl happy, we never do, but im confident with the expertise i have in this work (15 years this year), i will make them trust me and make this site a great site to make money of.

i will contact u for sure for more advice. ty again

Reactions: Oliver
Hi,
I wanted to let everyone know that we are taking trans and boys as well, so if anyone is interested, pls pm me.
also i wanted to share that the site had already 600 visits in only 2 days, from those, 300 were from unique visitors. Im very happy and even knowing it is a low number, for 2 days i think is great. Its a work in progress for sure and I will keep improving the site and the mkt. xx

Reactions: Oliver
Status
Not open for further replies.