AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SylvySinclair

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2016
São Paulo
sinclairsylvy.modelcentro.com
Twitter Username
@sylvysinclair
Tumblr Username
sylvysinclair
MFC Username
SylvySinclair
Hello,
Sorry Amber if this is not the place to advertise the site to clients....pls change places if you see fit. ty

So guys,
Im the owner of myfetishcamgirls.com and I would like to introduce you to the first and only fetish skype cam site on the web! The site is brand new but I have already a lot going on there.
The site offers over 50 categories of fetish/roleplays and dommes as well as submissive women to play with you. For now we have only one TS, but we are adding as they come accross the site. This is the first site really directed to fetishes and the best part is that most of fetishes on there, are usually forbbiden on big box sites, which makes it very hard to find women/TS/boys willing to play while they could get in trouble or even banned from the sites. So this is one of the beast features so far. We abide to the laws of France, so every category on the site, is allowed making the environment easy and relaxed to play. The shows are a roleplay scenario, meaning you can play the dirtiest fantasy you have in mind, with the model of your choice. No actual other people ( minors, pets etc ) will be part of the shows. This is a crime and we wont tolerate that on the site!
Payments can be done with the major creditcards and debit cards through a strong encrypted environment where your infos are safe and secure. The site charges only the session you are buying and no recurring fees will be charged. Your creditcard statement will show very discreetly, so you dont need to worry.
If you have any questions, pls pm me or visit me at the site for a chat. Thnx for your attention. SylvySinclair

Hi guys!
So, I am new to this forum and only reason I created my account here was to make you guys aware of this website and it's owner.
I was reffered to someone who I'm obviously not gonna mention the name to post here, so here it is my post from a previous forum, if you guys want more details, you can gladly contact me through private message:

So, I would like to share with you all my VERY unpleasant experience with myfetishcamgirls.com and it's owner.
In fact, I already made other thread as I thought I wasn't allowded to mention names (and that actually was my only mistake lol!).
Anyway, so everything started when I wished the owner congratulations and best of luck with this website (As you all can see if you go back a few posts).
Not long after, SylvySinclair got in touch with me, and asked me if I would like to join the website, since there was chances of the website to succeed and some money to be made.
And honestly, I can easily say that was so far the WORSE mistake I've EVER done in camming.
To tell you all the facts: I was desperate for money at the time, as I was facing some financial issues with my husband and as I work mainly one website (which was pretty slow at the time), I decided to give this website a try since SylvySinclair seemed nice.
She put me in a group where all the girls were, and I told her (I have ALL the printscreens) by the way, I wouldn't be working those days regards my heavy period (which makes me have to use a post-birth pad which is NOT very sexy to go on cam).
The issues started not long after: A client added me on skype and without asking if I was available, booked a show with me on her website and paid through Indiebill.
Then she sent me a message and said "Payment is done, go do the show".
HOWEVER, I already SAID to her I wouldn't be doing shows towards my period, and she tried to push me anyway saying it was just a leg tease and "I could do it without having to show anyway".
First of all, I would like to make it clear regardless the fact you work from a skype based or token website, or whatever, it should be up to YOU to decide whatever you want or NOT do a show. And as sure as hell, you shouldn't be someone pushing you.
That said. She gave a BIG lecture, which I haven't got EVER not even from my mother and father saying she "couldn't afford to a refund since she was investment money to make the website succeed"
Well guys, I'm not experienced in indy and I don't own a website, but I spoke with quite a lot of people here who ARE and all of them agree with me: At some point you GONNA have to do refunds. Period! It's just how it is.
And I honestly think someone who's not willing to make refunds is definitely not ready to own a website.
Let alone any business.
I gotta say it pissed me off big time, since 1 - One of the reasons I decided to camming instead of following my vanilla carreer was to NOT have a boss and someone telling me what to do. 2 - I have absolute NOTHING to do with how much money or not she puts on her website, it's HER business, so I shouldn't be blamed for that.
However, I still decided to give her and her website a try even with a LOT of people telling me the website would be a huge fail regards to her bad attitude and lack of professionalism of dealing with situations like that.
But the last drop for me happened today, when I had a client getting in touch with me regarding a sale, and I said to him I wasn't at home so I couldn't do a show at that time (And again, I have ALL the chat for those who want to see it), then I said to him I could do in 2 hours (when I would be at home) OR recommend some other girl from her website (what STILL would bring her money). The guy (who I'm not even sure it's real by the way) said he could wait 2 hours, since he would be home.
However, straight after I checked my schedule and I already had a good regular booked for the same time in the afternoon.
Then I said I couldn't do it, apologised, and asked him if he wanted to do the show tomorrow or book other girl.
He said he really wanted to see me, so he would wait till the next day.
Not long after, I get a message from SylvySinclair, which I'm posting on this thread and translating for you all since it's in portuguese, telling a LOT of crap about that fact, and using my bad old financial situation to make me feel bad about losing a sale, while (in her words) "there was girls fighting for sales on her website"
Since I rather use facts instead of just words, I'm gonna put the printscreens here.
I tried to explain the situation but honestly, I just had enough.
As some of you may know, I'm currently working as an affiliate and Thank God, making good money so I don't have as much time to dedicate to camming.
And honestly, I shouldn't be explaining myself here and the reasons I had to turn those clients off, cause being independent, even if I wanted to say NO, simply because I WANTED TO, I would have that right.
SylvySinclair is not my pimp, and ANY of you should let be pimp by anyone in this industry.
At the end of the day, we are self-employers. Period!
I highly recommend all of you to stay AWAY from this website. As I said, was the worse decision I've ever done.
That without mentioning the fact, someone has the balls to use your personal situation to force you to do a sale.
Sad, really.
There's a lot of reputable skype based websites out there, including LoveShooks one, so honestly, don't waste your time girls.
As someone said: If the website's owner has spent lot of money on it, or WHATEVER the reason, it REALLY doesn't matter.
If you DONT wanna do a show, simply DON'T!
Thank you!!

I took a peak of the site... I just wanted to say that the fast blinking "featured model" gifs running along each side of the screen made me feel nauseous! You might want to have them run a lot slower so they aren't so distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.