AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

myfreecams account problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2022
I tried to register as an independent model , everything went smooth , even uploaded my docs. got verified and accepted , and i had only one step left which is upload profile pic to start broadcast (the check list which is mandatory to have green OK to start broadcasting)
all of the sudden , i can't login anymore, and i get the message :

An error has occurred!
We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

tried to write them in the support form , on the email :
Models@MyFreeCamsMail.com
but i got no response at all, tried to check if i hit forget password, they sent me on the email a link to reset password, i clicked it but when i changed the password it said , account is inactive

I've sent an email from another email and they answered instantly but after I told them my nickname no one responded anymore ... Im not sure whats going on but 100% I didnt break any rule or something.
anyone faced something like that before ?

Reactions: Shiza
I tried to register as an independent model , everything went smooth , even uploaded my docs. got verified and accepted , and i had only one step left which is upload profile pic to start broadcast (the check list which is mandatory to have green OK to start broadcasting)
all of the sudden , i can't login anymore, and i get the message :

An error has occurred!
We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

tried to write them in the support form , on the email :
Models@MyFreeCamsMail.com
but i got no response at all, tried to check if i hit forget password, they sent me on the email a link to reset password, i clicked it but when i changed the password it said , account is inactive

I've sent an email from another email and they answered instantly but after I told them my nickname no one responded anymore ... Im not sure whats going on but 100% I didnt break any rule or something.
anyone faced something like that before ?
The picture you uploaded for the avatar - had this photo ever been used on MFC before on another account?

You have the word studio in your username here, makes me wonder.

Reactions: Shiza
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.