AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyFreeCams or Chaturbate for Uk

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2022
Manchester, England
Heyy! So I haven’t cammed in a few months (bare the occasional Private sites but I’m not counting them) I used to work on StripChat but I got banned and trying to get support to answer is near impossible so I was looking at MyFreeCams and chaturbate, I’ve used MyFreeCams before but only for a week and I did well but I didn’t bother after, I’ve heard so many people say the site goes dead after your new due to how your placed on the site but the guys on MFC are soo lovely! But then I was also looking at chaturbate but it really confuses me how it’s all set out on there, there’s so many different bots, the layout is quite headachy, I thought MFC was a terrible for user friendly but Chaturbate seems even worse but I guess I’m used to SC which is very sleek and easy to use compared. I’m not sure how the guys are on CB but I know MFC the guys are really lovely and chatty like SC and in fact have a lot of less trolls.
What are your pros and cons for these two sites please? :)

Reactions: LillyTaboo
Haha I decided on MFC in the end! :) I saw that thread just after I posted, only thing that makes me like chaturbate is the traffic but it seems to be a lot like Stripchat with really bad support but I haven’t seen no where near as many trolls on CB as there is on SC. :)

Thank you Yummy :) x

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Haha I decided on MFC in the end! :) I saw that thread just after I posted, only thing that makes me like chaturbate is the traffic but it seems to be a lot like Stripchat with really bad support but I haven’t seen no where near as many trolls on CB as there is on SC. :)

Thank you Yummy :) x

I'm sorry that your experience with Stripchat Support has been a negative one. I've found Stripchat Support helpful on these model forums, and via e-mail. You'll probably get a quicker response when you e-mail them directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.