AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mystery SM Studio is STEALING 10% From Us

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAndMsMgmt

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 23, 2017
Missouri
Twitter Username
@MgmtMaterialBB
Streamate Username
mrandmsmgmt
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000791309/MrAndMsMgmt/
My girlfriend and I have been streaming since June. We didn't know at the time that camming would develop into a legit income source.

I've contacted streamate support who said they would put me in touch with my studio manager. That was probably 2 weeks ago and I have not heard a word since.

Is there a way for us to get out from under the studio system? Did I overlook some piece of fine print and now we're screwed?

I don't know what to do but I do know I want our other 10%. ...help?

Thanks
M

my understanding is that there are links out there that might look like you're signing up with streammate directly but you are not. You are going in through an afilliate or something and it looks like a studio but you get nothing out of it. It has to do with how you first signed up.

I have no suggestions for correcting, just letting you know what I THINK may have happened.

Is there a way for us to get out from under the studio system?

Yes, but you will most likely have to wait 6 months between leaving the studio and signing up for Streamate directly.

Reactions: BoobieT69
I used to work for a studio that 80% of the models were working from their own house.I have no idea why they didn`t sign up w the sites themselves anyway I specifically remember when I was asked to create accounts(I`m talking only about SM right now) SM will send a contract that the studio had to sign saying that you(the model/couple) is working for them.I also remember getting in touch w SM myself for opening a account and they did in fact ask me to wait 6 months after the one from the studio was closed.Just to clarify this was after I quit camming for them but still wanted to work for the company .
P.S call your customer support from your studio and remind them twice or more times about your situation

Status
Not open for further replies.