AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nails and pimples

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyReadsBooks

Cam Model
Apr 7, 2020
Twitter Username
@codyspanklive
Chaturbate Username
WinMyLove
I have a nasty habit of picking at my pimples. I used to be much worse, accutane and mindfulness has helped me cut down a lot, but I couldn’t seem to kick the habit completely until I started wearing fake nails! I’ve never been much of a nails gal, but I switched it up 2 months ago and I noticed it is so hard to actually squeeze a zit with the press-on nails. Trouble is, it’s hard to do much around the house stuff, like open a Pringles-type can, scroll my phone, etc. When the nails came off, my nail beds were crappier and softer than usual, a few nails seemed slightly damaged. I sense this is normal though, maybe I should just continuously use fake nails. I do feel extra sassy with them on, great for my confidence on cam!
Any nail advice for a newb?

I have a nasty habit of picking at my pimples. I used to be much worse, accutane and mindfulness has helped me cut down a lot, but I couldn’t seem to kick the habit completely until I started wearing fake nails! I’ve never been much of a nails gal, but I switched it up 2 months ago and I noticed it is so hard to actually squeeze a zit with the press-on nails. Trouble is, it’s hard to do much around the house stuff, like open a Pringles-type can, scroll my phone, etc. When the nails came off, my nail beds were crappier and softer than usual, a few nails seemed slightly damaged. I sense this is normal though, maybe I should just continuously use fake nails. I do feel extra sassy with them on, great for my confidence on cam!
Any nail advice for a newb?
Fake nails would probably reduce you from touching , or try wearing gloves that match your outfit ? Or even use rubber latex gloves?

Reactions: CodyReadsBooks
Using gel polish (or gel extensions) is way kinder to my nails than gluing on full-cover nails. I find that the full-cover kits shops sell will shred the surface of my nails, even with the most careful application removal. Constantly attaching and removing any kind of product is probably always going to be at least a little damaging, because thin bits of the nail plate are going to come off with it one way or another. When using gel products longterm, I will usually leave a thin layer of the base gel on when they need to be re-done so my nails stay somewhat protected. You can remove the top layers and then add new product on top, so the actual surface of your nail is undisturbed for a good amount of time after the first application if you get it right.

• Helpful!
Reactions: CodyReadsBooks
Status
Not open for further replies.