AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Name change on SM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2022
Hi all,

New here.

I changed my username on Streamate last night and today I logged in for almost an hour and had no clients. Do you think since I changed my name my regulars are not being notified when I am online? I have never had this issue, it reminds me of the first week when I started and work was so slow.

X

It takes 24 hours for your new name to be searchable in the system, I just changed mine a few weeks ago. You also might not show up under your new name for some, until people clear their caches, but if they have you as a fave shouldn't matter. Right? I actually didn't check the fave thing though, that's just an assumption.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyerain
Upvote 0
It takes 24 hours for your new name to be searchable in the system, I just changed mine a few weeks ago. You also might not show up under your new name for some, until people clear their caches, but if they have you as a fave shouldn't matter. Right? I actually didn't check the fave thing though, that's just an assumption.
Ah that makes sense! I was so perplexed my first stream.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.