AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Name your fetish/Fantasy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2012
UK
So this is the place.

Name your fetish or indulge us into your deepest and wildest fantasy. :)

If i feel confident i may indulge mine...

Jblackbean20010

Aella said:
I giggled at these replies but honestly, it's true. When I am making really good tokens on an MFC shift, I get hornier than you could imagine. It's a huge confidence boost and makes me want to please people.

I know it's really against the "girl next door" way of speaking, but I'll admit I'm on board with this notion that $$$$$ is a fetish.

jblackbean2 said:
So this is the place.

Jblackbean20010

Mine is correcting people's English. I'm not clear on what you think "indulge" means, or how the word should be used, but that's not it, in either case.

I need a cigarette.

Sevrin said:
jblackbean2 said:
So this is the place.

Jblackbean20010

Mine is correcting people's English. I'm not clear on what you think "indulge" means, or how the word should be used, but that's not it, in either case.

I need a cigarette.

be careful, some people get mad at anyone who corrects spelling or grammar (or maybe only for people they don't like?)

Sevrin said:
jblackbean2 said:
So this is the place.

Jblackbean20010

I need a cigarette.

Maybe he meant "divulge"?

In any case, here's a treat for u bb:

I here u can rly annoy ppl on the webz by telling them there words arent good and they need 2 speek bettar

your welcome

Korreline said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edit: goddammit I thought I could make the font bigger and redder and win the pissing contest.

I bow to thee, Aella.

:whistle:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 8_25_2013 , 8_42_36 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 8_25_2013 , 8_42_36 PM.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: Jillybean
Ill bite!

Being a bajoran getting raped by a cardassian during the occupation.

Ventriloquist dummies.

The normal stuff.

VeronicaChaos said:
Ill bite!

Ventriloquist dummies.

The normal stuff.

Totally standard

Money, all the way. I totally fuck myself to the thought of getting paid. I've been known to give blowjobs or hop on top for cash moniez when I want to go shopping. No shame. I know what I like. :dance:

Reactions: KylieJacobs
VeronicaChaos said:
Ill bite!

Ventriloquist dummies.

The normal stuff.

I'll have what SHE'S having!! *cheesiest face imaginable for using that line*

Seriously though.

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Waking up on a kill table like Dexter's. Plastic wrap and everything. *swoons*

Gangbang!!!

$$$$$$$. Yes. I agree with Amber. I get so fucking horny when receiving a lot of tips/money. It makes me want to put on a really good show and show them I was worth it/deserve it.

Being pushed to the side after sex like I've fulfilled my purpose and am no longer needed.

Breath play.

Orgasm denial/control.

Crazy amounts of pain.

Sevrin said:
jblackbean2 said:
So this is the place.

Jblackbean20010

I need a cigarette.

Here is the thing, there is no problem with the English or grammar of that sentence. He/She certainly might indulge in their fetish if they feel confident. :lol: We are just assuming that they meant divulge. ;)

I think it is bad etiquette to ask everyone their fetish if you do not reveal yours first.

Feet.
Specifically female feet and having my own feet sucked, massaged, worshipped etc.
Sucking ladies feet, being fucked by ladies feet are huge turn ons for me. I like having the outside of my pussy rubbed by a mans foot too.

Fisting vaginas and assholes. for me there is pretty much no more erotic feeling than the walls of a tight wet warm pussy enclosing my hand. Especially if that pussy happens to be ejaculating all over me at the same time. Female ejaculate is a big one for me too, now that I mention it. I love drinking it, rolling in it and just generally drenching myself in the orgasms of those kind enough to let me touch them.

Frottage.I could dry hump for hours. HOURS. I especially love feeling a cock through jeans on my leg/genital area. Sweet jesus.

And of course, the almighty $$$. I certainly can't cum when I'm worried about money.

Reactions: AmeliaTwist
Oh this list is going to be long...

- $$$
- Breath play
- Knife play
- Fear play (kinda goes with knife play)
- Age play (*not* AB/DL nope, thats actually a huge turn off)
- Rope bondage - the tighter and more immobilizing, the better!
- Pain, Im a masochist. Especially once Ive passed my barrier and go into this crazy head space!
- Making my partner happy. Im a *huge* pleaser and submissive.
- Spanking... oh man spanking. Especially over the knee.
- Wax play - ho. lee. fuck. yes.
- Pet play (cause head petting and eating from a bowl on the floor is awesome)

Theres really so much more, but Ill leave it at that. :)

AmberCutie said:
Aella said:
I giggled at these replies but honestly, it's true. When I am making really good tokens on an MFC shift, I get hornier than you could imagine. It's a huge confidence boost and makes me want to please people.

I know it's really against the "girl next door" way of speaking, but I'll admit I'm on board with this notion that $$$$$ is a fetish.
Do you think it's a fetish though? Or is it a symptom/extension of a voyeur fetish that has you enjoy getting off while being watched by 900 cocks 4 u bb respectful, appreciative patrons?

For instance: it's not a $ fetish because I'm sure if guys could send you diamonds over the internet they'd make you just as, if not more, horny :p

I'm obsessed with butt stuff. Just girls butts though, man butt holes scare me.

Hold me down, tease me, spank me, pull my hair and put your dick in my butt, bb.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Aella said:

Do you think it's a fetish though? Or is it a symptom/extension of a voyeur fetish that has you enjoy getting off while being watched by 900 cocks 4 u bb respectful, appreciative patrons?

For instance: it's not a $ fetish because I'm sure if guys could send you diamonds over the internet they'd make you just as, if not more, horny :p
For me it would be money/gift/being spoiled. Anything someone else can do to shower me financially with tangible things. Getting/giving gifts is my love language and also my biggest fetish. Cash in hand is always my favorite though, but I most definitely would not turn down diamonds or pearls. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.