AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NATURAL LOOKING MODELS /VS/ FAKE MODELS LOOKING ... Which you prefer ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lure0001

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 28, 2021
I Open this thread just to ask members who go on cam sites & know if they are more on MODELS who uses Surgery or more on Natural looking Models .... Cam models too can give their point of view about this .

amberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Real natural woman. I like watching models who I can picture in real life. Someone that is in someway tangible and reminds me of someone else. Someone I could envision walking by in a grocery store.

the super buetified make/fake up look doesn’t do anything for me. I also find the “real” women much more interesting personality wise on average

I think it's mostly about personality. An unattractive personality can make even the most beautiful looking of people ugly.
For The personality I totally agree with you & you are totally right . But as I see the number of models using surgery & fake stuff , I wanted to know the point view of members who go on cam site about the PHYSICAL APPEARANCE ONLY . :D

Natural every day for me, natural (or natural looking) boobs and subtle or no obvious makeup.
Of course a nice personality is always better . I'd agree .... But Just wanted to know your point of view about the physique & look only ..

I agree for the personality with all ... Me too if i go to a cam model room & she's beautiful & has a bad personality of course I'll leave for ever even she's the best looking .

Reactions: Billyboy
I think men greatly underestimate the amount of makeup, botox, or fillers on a "natural" model sometimes. Not many people like the overly done look. I spend 45 minutes on makeup for guys to tell me they love my natural beauty look Lol. I just don't overdo it. I do tons of shows with no makeup at all, too. But I feel prettier with makeup and I think confidence is hot.

I, myself, love enhanced women. Give me perfect brows, lips, and big anime titties any day lol

The first example is wearing so much makeup. Probably just as much as the second. And it's rude to call cosmetic surgery fake.

I think men greatly underestimate the amount of makeup, botox, or fillers on a "natural" model sometimes. Not many people like the overly done look. I spend 45 minutes on makeup for guys to tell me they love my natural beauty look Lol. I just don't overdo it. I do tons of shows with no makeup at all, too. But I feel prettier with makeup and I think confidence is hot.

I, myself, love enhanced women. Give me perfect brows, lips, and big anime titties any day lol
No, I get it. I was married for 20 years, and my model friends tell me how much time it takes them to get ready before the camera is even turned on. I just appreciate it more when the look is subtle, rather than garish.

Not a big fan on really bright lipstick, bright colored eye shadow. But I also appreciate everybody has their own style and taste.

I also assume many models who go over the top with makeup may be completely different in real life (or possibly vice-versa) to help being identified when out in public.

I hate the language in this thread. I also don't understand the point of discussing it. We know that preferences vary about what ppl find attractive.

Imagine if this was a "do u prefer fat models or skinny models" thread?

Could we just like.. enjoy what we enjoy and not worry about the rest?

It won't be ... Do not imagine that this thread will be about skinny & Fat . I was not dealing with genetic .
I'm not saying it would be. I'm saying that commenting and picking apart people's appearances is just ick to me. And boring.

I'm saying that commenting and picking apart people's appearances is just ick to me. And boring.
Do not take it too serious & with too much feelings lOl . . . a man can find himself too in a place or a forum or even in real life when Girls are asked on what kind of men they are .. Myself it won't bore me .. Everyone is free the way is expressing ... None can please to All . If i open this thread & ask members who go to cam sites is that i have something i'd like to know .

It just sucks that there have been so many of these type of threads started, and it's always by males.

Maybe as a female I'll start an objectifying thread where I ask, what kind of cock does everyone prefer; maggot sized, miniature carrot, hotdog, plantain, bent.... I mean c'mon. Or maybe if I want a really strong reaction I'll start one asking what income bracket of guy would you consider dating in real life?

Just doesn't seem fair that it's so OK for men to talk and potentially rank women's appearances like this, so openly in society. No offense Lure, I like you, but as women we get kind of tired of it.

Last edited:
It just sucks that there have been so many of these type of threads started, and it's always by males.

Maybe as a female I'll start an objectifying thread where I ask, what kind of cock does everyone prefer; maggot sized, miniature carrot, hotdog, plantain, bent.... I mean c'mon. Or maybe if I want a really strong reaction I'll start one asking what income bracket of guy would you consider dating in real life?

Just doesn't seem fair that it's so OK for men to talk and potentially rank women's appearances like this, so openly in society. No offense Lure, I like you, but as women we get kind of tired of it.
No offense . It's been a time i visit the cam sites for fun & tipping & having models on one-to-one show.
But I opened this thread because i wanted to know what men are into. Because I found that Models with Breast implants, butt implants and lip augmentation have always
their rooms Full of members & when I say Full they can have from 1000 members to even more of 5000 ( I speak about Stripchat the site I always visit ) most of them do not interact good with member. They are just eating food , sometimes they give a fake smiles, no creative shows and most of them are Boring etc ..And if we speak about personality it won't be nothing positive to speak about & this irritates me .
while the beautiful natural Models can have only 20 to 600 members like my favorite model which is very natural & extremely beautiful as i see her can gather from 200 to 400 members. Most of those natural models I visited their room & supported them etc.. are highly educated & show respects & communicate good and due to their good personality , and are thankful when tipping ( knowing that they are there to make money & we should Tip ).
I opened this thread to know or get an answer of the secret of those models who are in cosmetic surgery and most of the time in bad mood lol & bad personality...

Myself If you want to know I do not like fake appearances & women who are in cosmetic surgery . I think those women destroy their beauty .

TO be honest I didn't mean to make any Model & woman here get kind of tired and Bored ... I wanted to know the taste of men who visit cam sites if they are most on models who use surgery or in natural models regardless the good personality . And wanted to know if I get an answer who confirm what I watched .

I find it attractive when a man spends his money on women.
Well , I'm like you I find it attractive when I spend money on women but what will I get in return ? lol ( I'am Kidding )

• Funny!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: EllaM and Billyboy
No offense . It's been a time i visit the cam sites for fun & tipping & having models on one-to-one show.
But I opened this thread because i wanted to know what men are into. Because I found that Models with Breast implants, butt implants and lip augmentation have always
their rooms Full of members & when I say Full they can have from 1000 members to even more of 5000 ( I speak about Stripchat the site I always visit ) most of them do not interact good with member. They are just eating food , sometimes they give a fake smiles, no creative shows and most of them are Boring etc ..And if we speak about personality it won't be nothing positive to speak about & this irritates me .
while the beautiful natural Models can have only 20 to 600 members like my favorite model which is very natural & extremely beautiful as i see her can gather from 200 to 400 members. Most of those natural models I visited their room & supported them etc.. are highly educated & show respects & communicate good and due to their good personality , and are thankful when tipping ( knowing that they are there to make money & we should Tip ).
I opened this thread to know or get an answer of the secret of those models who are in cosmetic surgery and most of the time in bad mood lol & bad personality...

Myself If you want to know I do not like fake appearances & women who are in cosmetic surgery . I think those women destroy their beauty .

TO be honest I didn't mean to make any Model & woman here get kind of tired and Bored ... I wanted to know the taste of men who visit cam sites if they are most on models who use surgery or in natural models regardless the good personality . And wanted to know if I get an answer who confirm what I watched .

Well , I'm like you I find it attractive when I spend money on women but what will I get in return ? lol ( I'am Kidding )
Just stay out of the rooms you don't like and don't concern yourself with judging.

But I opened this thread because i wanted to know what men are into.

Not really, you rejected a few of the earlier replies.. So seems you are not that concerned with what they are into..

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE ONLY . :D
About the physique & look only ..

And due to that, I didn't bother replying ...
However.. Main thing I'm interested in, when in a model's room.. IS THEIR PERSONALITY.

So now you've asked what I'm into again, and ive replied.. You can add my reply to the growing rejected answers list as well.

Do not take it too serious & with too much feelings lOl . . . a man can find himself too in a place or a forum or even in real life when Girls are asked on what kind of men they are .. Myself it won't bore me .. Everyone is free the way is expressing ... None can please to All . If i open this thread & ask members who go to cam sites is that i have something

So you're mad that women who don't look the way you prefer them to look, do well?
Lol. Why didn't you just say that.

I'm positive that there is no correlation between having had cosmetic surgery and someone's intelligence or personality. There are models who interact well with members and those who don't, regardless of body shape or whether they have had a boob job. And there are many reasons why someone may have had cosmetic surgery, an accident, a mastectomy (like a friend of mine - not a model), or just because they wanted to. It doesn't change the type of person they are.

I answered this, because I do have a preference, but I have also been in model's rooms who have had cosmetic surgery. I have also been in model's rooms with a wide range of body types, from skinny, to voluptuous and have dated women who fall in either end of that spectrum.

I did see this as being a different question to questions like race or body size, which I feel are no go areas. It looks like I was wrong, so I apologize.

This shouldn't descend into belittling those you don't have a preference for, as everybody is different and sometimes not by choice. I don't agree with the post above that I have quoted for the reasons I have mentioned.

Reactions: Chiara_Montague
Because I found that Models with Breast implants, butt implants and lip augmentation have always

This is so rude and misogynistic. Maybe you should think next time before posting all this insulting shit about women who have had cosmetic surgery on a cam forum where models, quite a few who have had cosmetic procedures, like to post. You clearly have your own preferences, which is obviously fine, but it is absolutely not okay to insult women who don’t fall within your preferences and there is absolutely no reason to insinuate that they aren’t intelligent or educated or that they have terrible personalities. You can fuck all the way off with that untrue, biased nonsense.

If you want to circle jerk with other men while degrading women who don’t look like how you want them to look, perhaps an incel forum would be best suited for you.

If you want to circle jerk with other men while degrading women who don’t look like how you want them to look, perhaps an incel forum would be best suited for you.
ineedthisforreactions GIF

How @Lure0001's posts in this thread come across:

Hey fellow guys, isn't it stupid when other men tip women that have enhanced assets? Because those women clearly have no personality and do nothing on cam for their money. I don't like the way they look, so it's dumb that others do.

I’ve only had my boobs done because I was -A cup no matter how much weight I gained. Anyway I get accused of having other procedures all the time including Botox and even a face lift (multiple times on the face lift 🤦🏼‍♀️) I’m in my 20’s lol 😂 I don’t even respond to “are those real” and sometimes creeps get mad when I don’t respond!!! It makes me cringe 😬

I’ve only had my boobs done because I was -A cup no matter how much weight I gained. Anyway I get accused of having other procedures all the time including Botox and even a face lift (multiple times on the face lift 🤦🏼‍♀️) I’m in my 20’s lol 😂 I don’t even respond to “are those real”
well at least some one who is open & respond with a total honesty . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.