AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need advice... selling kik and/or snapchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2015
USA
Chaturbate Username
KandiNTommyBoy
I see some cam models selling kik. I'm starting to branch out and interested in selling kik and/or snapchat. I have been on snapchat for a while and understand how it works but I'm new on kik and still figuring it out. I want to sell independently and working out payment options at the moment. But, any suggestions, tips, advice on selling would be appreciated! For instance, do you offer shows, pics, vids, or j/ chatting? What payment do y'all use? How should I even get started without getting overwhelmed? Thanks!

I accept tokens for kik access. I only grant 24 hours of access at a time (no lifetime offers). It grants the member chat/dirty talk and a few pics.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I see models put an icon on their profile with access to their kik for a certain amount of tokens. It's better to do it like that cus you can get offline tips too (of course still promote it on social media).

Personally, I sell kik via my direct-dial phone sex site or ebanned.com. I also have customers pay me a 25 dollar access fee to get a hold to kik or my phone number.I sell texting and kik packages from 50 per day to 250 per week. However, I had guys pay 1000 per month to get accept to my kik for a month. I accept giftrocket and bitcoin for my kik/ texting packages. I had no taboos nor restrictions when guys paid me for months in advance. Also, it was an no-rushed experience for many of my kik guys :)

Personally, I sell kik via my direct-dial phone sex site or ebanned.com. I also have customers pay me a 25 dollar access fee to get a hold to kik or my phone number.I sell texting and kik packages from 50 per day to 250 per week. However, I had guys pay 1000 per month to get accept to my kik for a month. I accept giftrocket and bitcoin for my kik/ texting packages. I had no taboos nor restrictions when guys paid me for months in advance. Also, it was an no-rushed experience for many of my kik guys :)

Thanks again for your advice! You gave me great advice earlier with the payment for panty selling & now here. Do you have an alternate phone or phone app you would recommend? I recently downloaded the app "sideline" but haven't tried it out yet.

And if you don't mind me asking, how do you advertise for your kik? I don't use social media for my camming for several reasons, but mainly to protect myself. So, I've been researching on different advertising venues for my new venture in sales. I need ways to put myself out there without being so out there if you know what I mean. I was thinking about using reddit, but I need more options.

You can advertise on sites such as ebanned.com and other panty sites. Also, you start to advertise on sites such as Twitter, Tumblr, instagram, and other places like that :)

Yes, sideline is a pretty good app. Personally; I use sideline, google voice, and several burners for business.

Thanks again for your advice! You gave me great advice earlier with the payment for panty selling & now here. Do you have an alternate phone or phone app you would recommend? I recently downloaded the app "sideline" but haven't tried it out yet.

And if you don't mind me asking, how do you advertise for your kik? I don't use social media for my camming for several reasons, but mainly to protect myself. So, I've been researching on different advertising venues for my new venture in sales. I need ways to put myself out there without being so out there if you know what I mean. I was thinking about using reddit, but I need more options.

Status
Not open for further replies.