AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need CB Roll the Dice as an App That Requires Exact Tip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
Can someone recommend a roll the dice game on CB that runs as an App not a Bot. But in addition I need to make sure that the App requires an exact tip to roll the dice. The one I was using was being triggered by any token amount over the amount set for roll the dice. That ends up creating conflicts with any token menu. So, to be explicit, if I want the roll the dice to go for 50 tokens, then a tip for 60 tokens should NOT roll the dice.

Roll the dice improved : Setting this parameter to 1 works in this one (tested)
I think also that you always need exact tip when set to other values (ie 66 for 2 rolls but 34 or 67 will not roll)
1591534332570.png

oh ok, but 'mine' is also a bot, the link is :

else, I think that you can try this app. It has this parameter that seems to fit :
1591596583191.png

edit : reading the help, use with caution... At least Clear 'users who can use command' as it seems that you can also send any javascript commands :/
and sorry, maybe this app should not be used at second glance xd... code is hidden, and this option seems too weird

Last edited:
Better to forget my last post xD.

If you're using Roll The Dice from zingknaat , this one : Taylor Dice
is a customized copy of zingknaat's one, with it seems, only the fix you proposed :
A sharp comparison of tip and not a minimum : 1591597802609.png
(and code is clear, simple, and seems honest ^^)

Reactions: Smores
Status
Not open for further replies.