AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need help with apps/bots

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_leo

Cam Model
Aug 6, 2019
hey everyone. i feel a bit silly asking this but since i am a total tech noob i could really use some help. i'm looking for a cb app with these functions:
- display highest tip and latest tip in the bottom left panel
- mute or censor messages with certain words
- the ability to silence the chat (not necessary but would be pretty cool)
- (also a tip menu option but i think most apps have that)

i really tried to get the hang of the synergy app that someone advertised in here, but even after reading the instructions i'm as clueless as before because it's a bit overwhelming (and as i said, i'm a noob when it comes to stuff like this lol), plus i kinda don't like the "please donate tokens" message when you launch it

also, is there anyone who has a functionable floating banner? mine isn't broken but adblock blocks it :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
Have you looked into Dorothy's UltraApp? I don't typically use apps, but I do use Dorothy's Ultra Fembot, which has all the options you requested except for the panel thing. The "all in one" apps and bots are super overwhelming, but you don't have to use all the features. Just start small, read the "how to" about the features you must have, implement them, then add more as you get more comfortable.

Upvote 0
Have you looked into Dorothy's UltraApp? I don't typically use apps, but I do use Dorothy's Ultra Fembot, which has all the options you requested except for the panel thing. The "all in one" apps and bots are super overwhelming, but you don't have to use all the features. Just start small, read the "how to" about the features you must have, implement them, then add more as you get more comfortable.
I read the Fembot's instructions and it sounds great. Thanks! I will most likely use this one when I get back on cam.

Upvote 0
Hello. I remember you from my release thread. I am the author of Synergy. The application is designed so you can configure everything for your own personalized experience. Then everything runs simultaniously, and you can build special events, shows, private events, whatever, and etc, for new and inventive ways of transmitting! It is a literal dynamic tool set that can accomplish what no other app on CB currently can!

I have taught my apps and bots to many models (in more languages than I speak) and I fully understand how you feel! If you are unfamiliar with setting up apps on CB, then the dynamic options of Synergy are overwhelming! I agree, see it, and acknowledge this fact!

Once you have become more familiar with CB apps and bots, I hope you will have a second look. I know Synergy has something to offer you!

If you become interested again, I am always available to help. I can explain how to configure it for your needs in under 5 minutes.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.