AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

need help with banning anonymous tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
hi, i'm new on mfc and i've banned someone but they tip me anonymous with tip notes that i don't want to see, how can i ban the tip, or ban the note?

hi, i'm new on mfc and i've banned someone but they tip me anonymous with tip notes that i don't want to see, how can i ban the tip, or ban the note?
Click their name and put them on IGNORE and you won't see any of their tips, messages, MFC mails, and they can't chat in your room even if their ban expires. However, they can make other accounts to bother you, so be on top of any new ones that come in.

IGNORE is stronger than BAN. Use it.

Upvote 0
IGNORE is stronger than BAN. Use it.
When Ignoring, other users in the room are still able to see the ignored user's messages on mfc?

if yes (like on CB), my feeling is that a model should never ignore anybody to be able to moderate her chat by herself :/

Upvote 0
When Ignoring, other users in the room are still able to see the ignored user's messages on mfc?

if yes (like on CB), my feeling is that a model should never ignore anybody to be able to moderate her chat by herself :/
No.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.