AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need Help With Making Customs Vids!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2021
Your Fantasies
Twitter Username
@LilBrownDomme
I don't know if anyone has asked this, but I've been trying to find resources for best camera angles when making videos and how to do them!

For example, I want to do a blowjob POV video, and have had issues experimenting with how to angle my camera (webcam) and keep it stationary to get a realistic POV for videos like that. Here's an example of what I mean: https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2703059/Oral-Desires/

Any help?

Without spending additional money on something like this ?

If you have a tripod where you can adjust the legs independently you can extend one or if they cant be adjusted you can put something under one of them but you'll have to be careful as that would of course impact stability.

Edit: Oh webcam, what about one of those little gooseneck webcam stands that you attach to items via a heavy clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.