AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help with my gf

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Online Romance Scams are very common right now, that the FCC has warnings about them. There are also Marriage Fraud Scams, Sweet Heart Scams, Immigration Scams, sextortion Scams that foreigner get tricked into. And they can include fake accounts, numbers, other people. The embassies Nigeria, Romanian, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Russia all have warnings about them. Like if your going to, or talking with some one in Russia you should checkout the travel advisers that embassy has, including dating scams.

They'll often ask for money for an Emergency, Bill, Loan, and Money for travel expense.

Tips
  • Ask Friends & Family if this makes sense to them.
  • Be honest with yourself.
    • Why would someone outside your age, and or social group be interested in you?
    • What is this person getting out of a relationship with you?
  • Before even considering visiting anyone, Consider a background check from a company that specializes in romance scams
  • Learn about common romance scams, and how to spot and avoid them.

Online Romance Scams are very common right now, that the FCC has warnings about them. There are also Marriage Fraud Scams, Sweet Heart Scams, Immigration Scams, sextortion Scams that foreigner get tricked into. And they can include fake accounts, numbers, other people. The embassies Nigeria, Romanian, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Russia all have warnings about them. Like if your going to, or talking with some one in Russia you should checkout the travel advisers that embassy has, including dating scams.

They'll often ask for money for an Emergency, Bill, Loan, and Money for travel expense.

Tips
  • Ask Friends & Family if this makes sense to them.
  • Be honest with yourself.
    • Why would someone outside your age, and or social group be interested in you?
    • What is this person getting out of a relationship with you?
  • Before even considering visiting anyone, Consider a background check from a company that specializes in romance scams
  • Learn about common romance scams, and how to spot and avoid them.
Did you mean to post this here? They met in person first while he was in Russia, not online.

Ye I don't think this applies to me, she has never asked for money. Both her and me are in our thirties so similar age. Also my friends and family is fully aware of this relationship

Soooooo going back to the original question - I understand both of you. You kinda feel betrayed because she hid a huge part of her life from you. She doesn't want to involve you in her job. Please understand that even if there is NOTHING wrong with camming, there is such a huge stigma going around it that cam models find it difficult to open up about it. I know that you care for her and want to know how her work days go, but she is right - the answers might hurt you. And I am saying that from my own experience.

This is the nature of your job - you have to talk to other men, which might lead to jealousy and all that fun stuff. It's better if she protects you from this knowledge.

Did you mean to post this here? They met in person first while he was in Russia, not online.

In the past thread, from the other account, it seemed like they hadn't met the model. So not sure what is or isn't true.
Ether way, some thing like this could still be part of a Bride Scam, Vesa Scam, extra.

I'm not saying people can't find love online. I'm just saying your dealing with a part of the world that romance scams are so common that the embassy are compelled to warn travelers about them.

In the past thread, from the other account, it seemed like they hadn't met the model. So not sure what is or isn't true.
Ether way, some thing like this could still be part of a Bride Scam, Vesa Scam, extra.

I'm not saying people can't find love online. I'm just saying your dealing with a part of the world that romance scams are so common that the embassy are compelled to warn travelers about them.
Ohhhhhh I missed all that. Thank you! Wtf is going on lol

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Ohhhhhh I missed all that. Thank you! Wtf is going on lol

I'm not trying to hijack threads, but..

It seems like these kind of threads are becoming more common. But so are all these romance scams. Romance scammers have stole over 304,000,000 in 2020. And that's only the people who reported it.
online_dating_scams_2020.jpg

In the last decade the amount of money that has been stolen per year has increased by 540%. It use to be a couple hundred people scammed every year, now it's close to 90,000 every year.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.