AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help with where to get besy Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Anyone recommend a realistic cock that I can use for cam work from a UK site to buy? Seen people on cb with ones that look like they are made of rubber and be good for blow job tease goals. I have looked on some sites all I can find are plastic ones. Also anyone know where best place is to get a fuck machine like they use on cb and other cam sites?

Hi there, I know that Amazon sells fuck machines. I don't know if the quality it's the best, but you could do a little bit of research and read the reviews. As for realistic dildos, I got a very realistic one from Harmony a year ago I think. It is made out of silicone and looks and bends just like a real penis :D. I think it is worth giving it a shot.

Hi there, I know that Amazon sells fuck machines. I don't know if the quality it's the best, but you could do a little bit of research and read the reviews. As for realistic dildos, I got a very realistic one from Harmony a year ago I think. It is made out of silicone and looks and bends just like a real penis :D. I think it is worth giving it a shot.
Great thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.