AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2020
Hello. Recently started streaming on chaturbate. In the new period, the site did not promote me as much as other new models, but this is stupidly random, as I understand it. As a result, I gained only 6400 subscribers in a week, is that very little? After the promo period, the room sank very much in the listing (the site does not promote anymore), subscribers are recruited very, very slowly, there are about 8-15 people in the room, I am not talking about earnings at all, it is not there. There is no motivation to work at all, I work every day for 8-10 hours, it seems like a lot, but is there any in this sense? On the technical side, everything is excellent, the quality is 1080, the ring light, a nice picture, I always communicate with my voice, I make a show. Please share your experience, who had the same experience at the beginning, what did you do? And how did you not give up?

My opinion as a newbie... which is probably rubbish LOL:

That's a great amount of followers for a new female cammer and may pay off long term. However they are useless right now unless you can convert them into customers. Viewers in your room with tokens are more important and even then it can often be a struggle to entice them to tip.

I have a bit over 100 followers after a month with only 1 follower who tips more than 50 tokens. I haven't done private shows yet. But as a male cammer, it's a different ball game.

If you on for up to 10 hours every day guys will quickly figure out they can just wait until someone else tips and they get to see you naked. Maybe try make yourself a bit more exclusive by limiting your days or hours. At the very least it will be less draining.

Futher questions so that more experienced models can assist you:

- Have you set up any bots like tip menu or games?
- Do you do nude flashes?
- Do you do privates?
- Do you smile a lot (without it looking forced)?
- Do you silence greys or try to convert them into tippers?

Upvote 0
My opinion as a newbie... which is probably rubbish LOL:

That's a great amount of followers for a new female cammer and may pay off long term. However they are useless right now unless you can convert them into customers. Viewers in your room with tokens are more important and even then it can often be a struggle to entice them to tip.

I have a bit over 100 followers after a month with only 1 follower who tips more than 50 tokens. I haven't done private shows yet. But as a male cammer, it's a different ball game.

If you on for up to 10 hours every day guys will quickly figure out they can just wait until someone else tips and they get to see you naked. Maybe try make yourself a bit more exclusive by limiting your days or hours. At the very least it will be less draining.

Futher questions so that more experienced models can assist you:

- Have you set up any bots like tip menu or games?
- Do you do nude flashes?
- Do you do privates?
- Do you smile a lot (without it looking forced)?
Thank you for your answer. Yes I use bots and apps like tip menu and roll the dice. In my broadcast I try to reach simple goals such as naked dance, take off something and etc but I cannot reach them... Yes I do flash nudes when I have tippers in my room this was when I have promo period now I don't do cuz I haven't tippers or I have 1-2 and all grey's. I don't do privates cuz nobody invite me. Yeah I smile a lot I am kinda a good actress xD No I don't silence them I pay attention for all my users.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
I started with CB on January this year, after 1 months I get 3000 followers and around 8000 after 4 months.
I never had more than 150 people in my room, but I could still get an average of 1500 tokens everyday working 8 hours everyday, with some days with only 300 tks and two times I hit 10000.
To entertain my room, the BOT "Roll the dices" was perfect for me, I started at 15 tks the first week and finally put the price at 30 tks.
Also my prices for private was 18 tks /min and used to have 3 to 4 private everyday.
Now I mainly work on SM where I get the same money working 5 to 6 hrs a day.
My advice would be to start with reasonable prices on the menu and private and raise it after if it works.
After 2 or 3 months try another site if it is still slow for you.

Reactions: NovaMinnow
Upvote 0
there are about 8-15 people in the room

Forget silencing grays with so few viewers and don't hesitate to talk with them, it will install a mood in your room. Other viewers passing-by would stay lightly longer to see not only you video but also what's happening in the chat, they'd stay a bit longer if something is installed.
Trying to convert them would be too discouraging for you while your room is not really started, because that is a real hard work.
only remind them that they can't request you anything with no token, just like do every models every day, is largely enough as a job ^-^

Check in your profile if :
" List my cam on the home page: " is set to YES (this is certainly OK I think)
"Appear on network sites: " is set to YES

As I think that many users search in 'deeps' to get cheap privates :
Check your PVT adjustments if you allow pvt : It should be not *too* high but also not too low : 30 token should be ok for a beggining, and 18 would show you 'too cheap', this can attract some viewers but they are not the ones you're searching and you would have to rebuild a new set of followers later when you'll increase it ^^
" Token Balance Required to Request Private: " and "Private Show Minimum Minutes: " can be set to low values in the beginning to not discourage little tippers. You'll feel easily how to adjust them for you later.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.