AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2021
Hi guys. So I am eligible for the daily payout & usually have checks sent to me. I am needing my money instantly, I need to get rent in, are there any options that I can have same day access to my pay? I’m in the United States, I’m willing to pay the 45$ for a wire transfer, but don’t want to pay it if it takes just as long as direct deposit. Does anybody know? Any other options for getting your money immediately? Thanks in advance!!

I'm located in Europe, and using the wire transfer option for payouts.
My understanding is that the $45 wire transfer option is ONLY for international payments, not for people in the US. Direct Debit should be the best option in your situation, I believe.

I myself, am waiting 3 weeks for a payment now, where it's normally a few days. Fortunately this does not happen a lot, and usually payments are received within a timely manner.

I hope it all works out for you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.