AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need lush help plzz

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2019
Oklahoma
Chaturbate Username
Wet_angelxxx
I just wanna start off by saying I’m so grateful to have found a website like this for cam models!!! I have learned so much on this website and from everyone sharing their experiences!!!

I started camming about a month ago and I have bought a lush toy and the first time I crammed with it I had no issues at all like it was connected the whole time my viewers were engaging with it and I was having fun! Well the second time I used it and was camming it would only stayed connected if my phone was in front of me and I had to always have my phone in my hand because I stream through obs and love extension, anyways it would constantly disconnect and reconnect and I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and what they did to fix it? If anyone could help I would appreciate it so much!!

Reactions: TessaLee123
Yes, I have the same problem here lately and rarely use my lush while streaming now. I'm not an tech expert but it seems to me like it's an issue with the browser extension. My lush always connects to the both lovense apps on my phone with no problem. Then connecting it to the extension is a pain but it eventually will say it's connected. But once I start streaming and it goes in and out constantly.. My biggest issue is it makes my chat lag and video/audio glitch out. I've tried everything. Updated everything, deleted and re downloaded the programs, speed tested my internet, directly connected my router. Nothing's working. So I wonder if lovense would consider this a malfunction with my lush since its obvisiously not my toy that won't connect. 😑

I had the same problem, then my Lush died. I emailed the company and they sent me a new one. I've had 0 issues with replacement. I would contact them if I were you !

Reactions: Wet_angel
Status
Not open for further replies.