AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need some help for a painting show a tip menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraUnchained

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2020
Hey hey there

I tried a new show a couple of month ago - covering myself with painting then drawing but sitting or laying on a paper sheet.

Through a lot of people watched it it wasn't very interesting tokenwise, as the show has no real interactivity with members (I cannot even have a lovense as it will be covered with painting too), so no incentive to tip for it. Juse some "Good idea" Tips

I want to try it again tommorow, and i winder about a special tip menu for this show. Through most of adivces I received were about "writting a member nick on your body" ( I can't to that because I'm fully covered with painting).

Any ideas about me/painting interactions interesting for a tip menu? ^^

I don't remember where you cam, but if it's possible to ship items to your members, having a raffle or auction or highest tip competition to win the painting works well.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Yup, I did it the last time, but usually they are bought by my regular members (one is actually pre sold).

Through I would love to find a way to enticle viewers and make the show more interactive overall.

Yup, I did it the last time, but usually they are bought by my regular members (one is actually pre sold).

Through I would love to find a way to enticle viewers and make the show more interactive overall.
I understand. I've had the experience where 90% of the shows like this, the item goes to the same member. In those cases I just depend on that person and a handful of watchers to make the goal, but it would be much nicer to find a way to get more people involved. So in this case I have no advice for you, but hope someone else does!

Reactions: StoneyDog
I've only done one body paint show but I had a tip for paint request option (123tk I think) and actually got a lot of fun drawing requests and no member names at all, which was fun. You can also offer a recording of the show to people who tip for it.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Ahaha well my drawing skills went from kindergarten to early shcool recently bu I guess that it could be fun to try.

A bit more information about how the last stream went -
The first part is the usual stream, waiting for the room to get full. Nothing to report there.

The second is about getting messy with painting - there is a lot of tips here (sploochy spanking, put peainting on my nose and such ^^). THrough tipped or not I will get covered with painting as I need it for the first part. Also the second part cannot be longer then one hour, as painting start to dry.

Finally the third part is about jumping on paper sheet. This is the part that really lack interactivity with the room. I cannot really experiement a lot of poses as I have a very limited number of attempts. I tried a vote between start with breast or booty painting, but it revealed that it's physically ompossible to start with the upper body parts. Also after I'm done the painting become dry and Itchy in about a couple of hours, so I end the stream here.

Here a botched painting from the last stream to give an idea how much painting I need on me ^^

Attachments

• Cbp.jpg
    Cbp.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I want to do a body paint show where I transfer what I paint on myself to a canvas! What paint would you recommend? Idk about putting acrylic paint on my body 😅
I use Crayola Washable Kids paint and it works just fine! It's non toxic and washes off relatively easily.
F5A083B4-86A1-4F11-8600-87CC83861111.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.