AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need some help with obs settings please to stream high quality

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2022
Romania
My pc is 3700ryzen (36mb ch)
Ddr4 16gb , ssd 256gb , video 1550 gigabyte, power 750w gigabyte
I have 2 cam
Logitech brio 4 k stream edition
Logitech rally hd
Internet bussines for external!
My problem is eith settings i don t search the best 1920x1080 to see very very good and real
My cam when i see me another pc /telephone is low quality and after i see few mondels with the same cam is very very quality on youtube don t see that
What settings at output or what encoder etc to see like that pls help me

My pc is 3700ryzen (36mb ch)
Ddr4 16gb , ssd 256gb , video 1550 gigabyte, power 750w gigabyte
I have 2 cam
Logitech brio 4 k stream edition
Logitech rally hd
Internet bussines for external!
My problem is eith settings i don t search the best 1920x1080 to see very very good and real
My cam when i see me another pc /telephone is low quality and after i see few mondels with the same cam is very very quality on youtube don t see that
What settings at output or what encoder etc to see like that pls help me
You would start out with something like this:
1647953897367.png
1647953912694.png

(This section you get to by right clicking your video capture device in the main window under sources then going to properties)
1647953958543.png

How fast is your upload?

looks good to me but I believe you would benefit from disabling the automatic settings and manually tweaking them. Turning off auto exposure, auto white balance, backlight comp. You use the same pose a lot (its a good pose) but because you are between the camera and the light source above you anytime the amount of light changes that reaches the camera the automatic settings cause adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.