AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need suggestions on dildos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoraHoliday

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2020
Twitter Username
@holidaycora2020
MFC Username
coraholiday
Chaturbate Username
coraholiday2020
Hello all my fellow cam artists! I am in need for some suggestions from you all! So I am looking for an affordable (40usd ish) dildo for blowjobs. I am looking for 1 that is really soft, 6 to 9 inches in length, caucasian. Could have a little bend even and not too fat. I want something that is easy on my lips since that is my specialty. I feel like Goldie locks testing them. The doc Johnson is great for titty and pussy play but want squishy. 2nd, I am looking for a squirting dildo. (40-60 usd) just would like to hear from anyone who has 1 I am open on finding one. Lastly any suggestions 9n a webcam with a remote for zoom that's affordable that not an actual camera? I have been camming for 2 years and slowly upgrading and could really use your help! I know most of u like myself have dildos we bought and never used and don't wanna pitch them but they never get used. Thank you for all your help! Ig coraholiday2020. If I can help anyone with camming I would be happy 2! Happy camming all.....

In the online shop "Eden fantasys" you can find sex toys that fit your taste. They also sell "cumming" dildos so you can imitate a real ejaculation process at the end of your games. I saw stuff like this in a lot of videos of futanaria genre, so it may be useful for you and your audience as well. Some guys become horny from that :3

P.S. I do not know why it is in trends now though...

My favorite dildo for blowjobs is the 'adams' true feel dildo from Adam and eve. It's well made and very soft and pliable. And I believe it was around $30!

I haven't found a squirting dildo I like yet, I'm thinking about buying tubing and making one myself. I saw tutorial for it. All the good squirting ones I've seen are fantasy types.

Status
Not open for further replies.