AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

never got the email about payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2020
@punker barbie hello, my username on chaturbate is jbabyxoxo10. I’m nervous because I’m new and never received the email about my payout going out. I was wondering if you could possibly check to make sure everything is okay. Thank you sooo much❤️

@punker barbie hello, my username on chaturbate is jbabyxoxo10. I’m nervous because I’m new and never received the email about my payout going out. I was wondering if you could possibly check to make sure everything is okay. Thank you sooo much❤

Support has informed me that they have sent you an update regarding this payment.

Upvote 0
Support states they sent you an update regarding this payment today.
Thanks for the quick response. Yeah they said Cosmo payment was rejected but not why. They said the payment was reissued. What should i do? Wait? Delete my payment method and dial in my info again?
Thank you again!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick response. Yeah they said Cosmo payment was rejected but not why. They said the payment was reissued. What should i do? Wait? Delete my payment method and dial in my info again?
Thank you again!
Please contact support if you have further concerns regarding your payment being issued properly. You can inquire as to what information is being when sending your payment out and make any changes as needed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.