AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2021
Im really upset and dont know what to do because chaturbate banned me permanently for uploading documents photos. I just created account(korean_kiwi) and uploaded my passport photos but they got rejected because "too blurry, dark, small", "no id visible". I attempted three times but had no luck with it. Ok then, lets try my driver license. I uploaded it and got banned stating i can contact them. No problem, i wrote them asking the reason. After 7 days i got a typical bot answer:
"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban."

No more answers from them...How to understand this? Are there any human representatives who can explain me the reason of the ban? What did i do wrong? Can you please help me @punker barbie ? Ticker number 18598699

Status
Not open for further replies.