AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new account blocked?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2019
Hello Good Morning @punker barbie I'm a model and my account is: melina_hank

I just created an account, total new mind, and I block the account? I don't understand why they're blocking me if the account is totally new, I just uploaded my clear, good-resolution identity papers that certify that I'm of age, and out of nowhere they blocked My Account, I never showed up on camera it's a new account I never showed up on camera I don't understand, could you help me verify that everything is in order please? 😭 🙏

many thanks

Don't worry. CB blocks (bans) accounts when there are questions or anything about the id you submitted. Check your mails and your account regularly.

It's a process that "might" need some rewording...

Upvote 0
but now are they asking me for passport :O I don't understand why they ask me for a passport I don't have a passport I only have my citizenship card, they tell me they no longer accept a citizenship card and only accept a passport I don't understand why, I thought chaturbate accepted a citizenship card o_O 😭

Upvote 0
Good day @punker barbie .This is gemmaforever4u in chaturbate .My account suddenly gets banned while I am working with my boss this afternoon.I am wondering what was the reason why it gets banned when I confirmed with the support first if the age verification of my boss is approved already.I normally send email first to ask before doin anything to my account as im afraid to get banned.I checked google for the reasons why an account gets banned in CB and we found out that it might be because we played as mom and daughter.i am a 62 year old woman and my boss is 32 and we are both unaware that its not allowed in cb.We have made a mistake and would we like to apologize.Hope you could still give me a chance to work in your site and promise not to do it anymore

Thank you

gemmaforever4u

Upvote 0
hello I have two accounts banned without reason, I communicated with support but they do not answer me, I have not broken any claims I have a lot of time working with chaturbate and I have very clear the rules of the page please I hope you can help the accounts are id zara_saneztits and id palpitating_hard_pack

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.