AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New account is banned but had an agreement with admin.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2023
Hello @punker barbie Have a nice day.
My previous account was Pumpkin_sos. Then I broadcast but it is too silent and I have few followers. I created it in April 2022. It works fine. then I didn't broadcast for a while. But now I'm back to broadcasting myself. I want to create a new account and want to cancel my account. But CB support gave me a hint: tag me new in this account within 4 days. And at the same time I also want to change the account name. The account name has been changed to: mimiwet_dream. This support is great. I appreciate the senior support team. After I aired the first day as a new card for 4 days. Everything is stable at first. but by the end of the day I was banned for unknown reasons. every rule I follow. That's why I wrote this post. I emailed the support team but I didn't receive the support card code, just the auto reply. I think there is a mistake here, please review my case. I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.