AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new account, passport required?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2019
UK
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@mark____jones
A friend of mine who has been broadcasting on CB for over 18 months has recently created a new account.

When logging in to either her previous or her new account she received a notice to say that she must verify with a passport (see attachment, obviously I have blanked out her personal information), her cedula is not sufficient. The problem is that she doesn't have a passport.

I advised her to contact support as there must be many Colombian models that broadcast but do not have passports. She received a reply stating that CB's policy has changed and that anyone creating a new account (that has had a CB account previously) has to now use a passport to verify. Is this right @punker barbie ?

user name(s): princess_eve & _cute_princess_
(there was no ticket number on the reply)

@punker barbie - I appreciate that you cannot respond to me directly as I am not the account holder, but could you please ask a member of support to look in to this and to contact the account holder direct?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_1817.jpg
    IMG_1817.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1818.jpg
    IMG_1818.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 11
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder. Please have account holder contact support@chaturbate.com for further assistance
I wasn't asking you to discuss it with me - I understand that.

I was asking you to get a member of your support team to discuss it with HER. She has already been in touch with support, as per my post above.

I was hoping that you would be able to take a look at this matter personally and work with support to resolve the matter for her.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.