AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New age verification system

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
Hello! I had a specific problem during the age verification process (I've already sent a message to support and waiting) I've read that many of you have had the same problem:
"whenever I try to take my face picture, whether, on my android phone or PC, the page gets frozen and I cannot complete the process, it says my face is not recognised and automatically redirects me to do the process again. After I took my id picture correctly it won't even connect to my camera again to take my face picture and now on Chaturbate says I have many uploads happening at the same time so I cannot try again. Still, also it says: the process was not finished, please try again and complete the upload. "
So, I wonder if any of you have a tip or any idea of how to do it correctly, or how was it solved. I mean... is there a reason why it happens? is it frequent? Face recognition seems broken for me... is it my face? I cannot even take the selfie with my phone or my PC but it takes my ID picture correctly. I wouldn't like to spoil it again and wait a couple of days while my pictures are being processed because I would like to stream soon so... to be honest, I'm just looking for your wisdom.

I'm confused.

I've sent a message to support but still: @punker barbie

Hello! I had a specific problem during the age verification process (I've already sent a message to support and waiting) I've read that many of you have had the same problem:
"whenever I try to take my face picture, whether, on my android phone or PC, the page gets frozen and I cannot complete the process, it says my face is not recognised and automatically redirects me to do the process again. After I took my id picture correctly it won't even connect to my camera again to take my face picture and now on Chaturbate says I have many uploads happening at the same time so I cannot try again. Still, also it says: the process was not finished, please try again and complete the upload. "
So, I wonder if any of you have a tip or any idea of how to do it correctly, or how was it solved. I mean... is there a reason why it happens? is it frequent? Face recognition seems broken for me... is it my face? I cannot even take the selfie with my phone or my PC but it takes my ID picture correctly. I wouldn't like to spoil it again and wait a couple of days while my pictures are being processed because I would like to stream soon so... to be honest, I'm just looking for your wisdom.

I'm confused.

I've sent a message to support but still: @punker barbie

NEWS:
It was solved, didn't do anything different, to be honest 🐇. Maybe the page? or the planets align correctly? My advice is not to try many times in a short time, maybe try again in an hour or so.
Peace out ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.