AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Site Coming Soon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2015
Miami, Florida
membersandmodels.com
Twitter Username
@membersmodels
Tumblr Username
membersmodels
Hello Everyone,

Just saying hello and giving notice of a great up and coming cam site, that will be launching in the near future. While we already put in a lot of work. We still would like to create a greater experience and website before launch. Please check us out at our pre-launch site its in our signature, to get a little more information about us. Let us know your opinions so far when you can...more to come.

Thank you
ownership@membersandmodels.com

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Looks like you need to create a pre-pre-launch site. The pre-launch is so 'pre' it's not even there yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_13_2015 , 2_50_06 PM.png
    Screenshot - 4_13_2015 , 2_50_06 PM.png
    16 KB · Views: 436
It worked fine for me.

You hit on most of the right buzzwords, I was rather interested in 7 different types of shows, and member loyalty program, and the "modern design".
Of course there is a boatload more to go from buzzwords to working code.

You are on the wrong track on your FAQ section. This is really the legal info that most people don't care about.

The FAQ section should include IDK frequent questions like
What makes modelandmembers different.
What is your payout ratio
How many model are signed up.
What forms of payment do you accept.
How do referrals work

Well there is not much there; I get the impression that this is little more than a good idea at this point. But what is there shows promise. Tasteful, professional, and completely devoid of idiotic things like Buddhas, references to "cumrags", and blather about membergods and modelgods. These types of things really put me off.

Anyhoo, get some naked ladies up and you'll be set.

MembersandModels said:
Just saying hello and giving notice of a great up and coming cam site

What is great about it? what is unique about it? why would a model or member prefer your site over an already exiting one?

When someone lands on your homepage, that is probably the message that needs to hit them straight away..

When you're posting it here or elsewhere, you should also be conveying that message

Just saying it's a new site and it's great, yeah cool.. it's a bit whatever isn't it?

JerryBoBerry said:
Looks like you need to create a pre-pre-launch site. The pre-launch is so 'pre' it's not even there yet.
I got a loading screen that just kept loading. There needs to be something to see and read for folks who use extensions like NoScript and don't quite trust you yet. Forcing people to allow scripts/Flash just to see *anything* is a bad idea.

Sevrin said:
I got a loading screen that just kept loading. There needs to be something to see and read for folks who use extensions like NoScript and don't quite trust you yet. Forcing people to allow scripts/Flash just to see *anything* is a bad idea.

Think it is just something going on with website. Maybe they are working on it. Loaded earlier just fine for me, but later it was doing that even with NoScript turned off.

Reactions: MembersandModels
JerryBoBerry said:

Hi JerryBoBerry,

Sorry if your having issues viewing the pre-launch site its just a landing page while we work on the cam interface, we tested it on many browsers. Which are you using? and are you having issues viewing it?

Let us know

HiGirlsRHot said:
It worked fine for me.

You hit on most of the right buzzwords, I was rather interested in 7 different types of shows, and member loyalty program, and the "modern design".
Of course there is a boatload more to go from buzzwords to working code.

You are on the wrong track on your FAQ section. This is really the legal info that most people don't care about.

The FAQ section should include IDK frequent questions like
What makes modelandmembers different.
What is your payout ratio
How many model are signed up.
What forms of payment do you accept.
How do referrals work

Thank you HiGirlsRHot for the input

Yes the 7 type of specialty shows was something that we feel will be a great feature if done right. We are working on a way to create a show for many types of member and model fetishes. We want the model to be able to create a private show for a certain type of fetish set their own rates to a certain degree and set the amount of viewers. Instead of a member having to ask for a certain show the model has the control to create one and invite as needed. Still working on how we will integrate it and make it work in a unique functional way. We have the idea that there should be more show options then whats out there already

Yes we agree about buzzwords to code thats why we are taking our time to get it right

And yes we will expand on the FAQ as we build the site, have to go back and look it over and add your suggestions as well!

Reactions: JessieWolfe
justjoinedtopost said:
Well there is not much there; I get the impression that this is little more than a good idea at this point. But what is there shows promise. Tasteful, professional, and completely devoid of idiotic things like Buddhas, references to "cumrags", and blather about membergods and modelgods. These types of things really put me off.

Anyhoo, get some naked ladies up and you'll be set.

:-D thanks justjoinedtopost ...we are personally professional caring people so we are hoping our site reflects that fact. We dont want to just put anything out there for the sake of saying we have something. Has to be good fun and long lasting and ofcourse have great looking smart professional models too.

mynameisbob84 said:
Probably best not to click any of those links. I did and my laptop basically crapped itself, forcing a reboot.

Sorry to hear that mynameisbob84 :crybaby: we had many people we know test the pre launch site with much success and personally never had issue ourselves. We have to go back and look over it again. All the links should be safe to click no intention to harm.

MFCGod said:
MembersandModels said:
Just saying hello and giving notice of a great up and coming cam site

What is great about it? what is unique about it? why would a model or member prefer your site over an already exiting one?

When someone lands on your homepage, that is probably the message that needs to hit them straight away..

When you're posting it here or elsewhere, you should also be conveying that message

Just saying it's a new site and it's great, yeah cool.. it's a bit whatever isn't it?

Thank you for the post MFCGod and the advice
we are still in the process of building on the ideas we have, we plan on making it great when it is complete. We did not intend to be vague about our offers but we are willing to put ourselves out there for opnions to become better.

as time goes we will be adding more and more ...the site thats up now is just for information and a place holder till we make sure that the actually cam site is a perfect and safe as possible. We will go back and review that site again. Thanks for the input

Sevrin said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Thank you Sevrin we will look into doing that very soon, our apologies

MFCGod said:
MembersandModels said:
we are still in the process of building on the ideas we have, we plan on making it great when it is complete.

How?

If you haven't got anything unique then you're wasting your time.

Just saying "it's great" doesn't cut it I'm afraid :icon-cry:

Thanks again for the post MFCGod,

We do understand it will take hardwork and unique ideas to make it successfully. Its never a waste of time to create a business as long as you have the right intentions. What one person thinks is great is not always what everyone will, we are aware of that.

There are many more things that we are working on, ideas that we are testing all of them we cannot say here yet as we haven't tested them to make sure they will work.

Ofcourse, the basics will be covered

On-time quick payment systems to our models
Competitive pricing for our members
A website that's as fast as any in the industry
Beautiful models
etc etc

A lot of new sites are failing to even provide the basics we want to make sure thats covered then we will add our unique ideas that will be different then the rest. We do have them but that stuff will be added as time comes, additional shows, loyalty programs, Top notch support via more then just email etc etc

MembersandModels said:
we are still in the process of building on the ideas we have, we plan on making it great when it is complete. We did not intend to be vague about our offers but we are willing to put ourselves out there for opnions to become better.

Here's an idea that by itself could attract quite a few people: good, fast, professional support for models and members.. (Just look around this forum and twitter to see how the other sites are, then you will have a very good idea of what not to do when it comes to support). Personally I would love if sites published their target SLAs for things like support and the actual achieved results.

weirdbr said:
MembersandModels said:

Here's an idea that by itself could attract quite a few people: good, fast, professional support for models and members.. (Just look around this forum and twitter to see how the other sites are, then you will have a very good idea of what not to do when it comes to support). Personally I would love if sites published their target SLAs for things like support and the actual achieved results.

I LOVE this idea! Support is so important...for the members and the models.
My other suggestion would be to NEVER send payment to models via your bank's bill pay service.

What I like about all of your responses is that you are taking your time, trying to build the site right. Please take the time to understand how all of the payment processing companies work and how being new may impact your ability to get your money for them. I have give many new sites a try and this seems to throw things off every time.
Good luck!

weirdbr said:
MembersandModels said:
we are still in the process of building on the ideas we have, we plan on making it great when it is complete. We did not intend to be vague about our offers but we are willing to put ourselves out there for opinions to become better.

Thank you for the input weirdbr, yes we're doing our homework trust us! A big part of our business philosophy and belief is customer service. (That includes both members and models) part of the reason for the name of our company (membersandmodels.com) is we want to focus on the people who do business with us. Our industry can improve some in that area, but there is a difference in saying what you can do and actually doing it. We are focused more on the "doing it" part.

ScarletRaven said:
weirdbr said:
MembersandModels said:

I LOVE this idea! Support is so important...for the members and the models.
My other suggestion would be to NEVER send payment to models via your bank's bill pay service.

What I like about all of your responses is that you are taking your time, trying to build the site right. Please take the time to understand how all of the payment processing companies work and how being new may impact your ability to get your money for them. I have give many new sites a try and this seems to throw things off every time.
Good luck!

Thank you for the great advice ScarletRaven! We are researching the best delivery methods for payment and best ways to get the money to our models and also back up systems cause we know no matter how much you plan things happen and you need a back up plan. The back up plan should already be in place before you will ever need it not the second after you need it.

Yes from the beginning we told ourselves we need to do it right or don't do it at all. Being a successful long lasting business is our goal. We wouldn't want to work for a company that's not at least trying to do the right things the right way, why would we ask anyone else too. Were in it for the long haul!

Reactions: ScarletRaven
I like how things sound and I am always tempted to sign up for new sites and check them up. However , given I am in Europe, I wouldnt be able to cash checks. So if you haven't tought about it yet,I think Payoneer should be one of the payment methods you use. I have been using it for other sites and my current one for over 4 years without ever having a late payment or any kind of problems! Goodluck with your work and the launch!

SteffLovelly said:
I like how things sound and I am always tempted to sign up for new sites and check them up. However , given I am in Europe, I wouldnt be able to cash checks. So if you haven't tought about it yet,I think Payoneer should be one of the payment methods you use. I have been using it for other sites and my current one for over 4 years without ever having a late payment or any kind of problems! Goodluck with your work and the launch!

Thank you for the input SteffLovelly, yes Payoneer is definitely on our list, we are familiar with them. We are thinking of how to serve members and models from many parts of the world not just the USA. Thank you for the added luck, even with all the planning and hard work we always need good blessings and a bit of luck to succeed also :)

BettieFArguelles said:
I might check if some other models give a good feedback.

Thank you BettieFArguelles for considering us in the future, that's our goal to create a positive experience. Hopefully what we offer will be great from the start and improve from there. Hope you like it and many others too.

I can only respond to your intention since the site isn't up and running, but I like the name - it gives more weight to members and makes it feel less one-sided and more interactive. Rev split is good. Loyalty and referral programs are good. The option to sell videos is useful. Relatively low sleaze factor, which is good, and I always appreciate minimal design.

Something to consider is making two-way audio a usable feature. This seems to be a weakness on a lot of sites.

If you're laying claim to content, it would also be useful if your support included DMCA takedowns.

Looks promising.

Alexandra Cole said:
I can only respond to your intention since the site isn't up and running, but I like the name - it gives more weight to members and makes it feel less one-sided and more interactive. Rev split is good. Loyalty and referral programs are good. The option to sell videos is useful. Relatively low sleaze factor, which is good, and I always appreciate minimal design.

Something to consider is making two-way audio a usable feature. This seems to be a weakness on a lot of sites.

If you're laying claim to content, it would also be useful if your support included DMCA takedowns.

Looks promising.

Thank you Alexandra Cole, you really summed up the experience we are going for with our company. But there's still more work to do behind the scenes before we put up the cam interface. Also thank you for the advice you are right about the two audio, we are working on making it more a two way site overall as much as possible giving members and models more ways to interact.

I would like to chime in here with two things that I feel are important (from a members perspective); chat logs, and anonymous tipping. These are things I can no longer do without.

justjoinedtopost said:
I would like to chime in here with two things that I feel are important (from a members perspective); chat logs, and anonymous tipping. These are things I can no longer do without.

Thanks again justjoinedtopost, yes! activity logs was something we felt are very important also, we feel members and models both would like to have a record of there activity for review and not just chat logs but purchase history, revenues etc etc. And we will also add anonymous tipping and a credit exchange between members too.

Status
Not open for further replies.