AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Site opinions and ideas wanted.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MGM

Jun 22, 2016
UK | Germany
So I'm thinking about creating a new cam site and wanted the opinions and ideas of others. One main difference between my potential site and others is the model payout percentage - the minimum percentage would be 80%, I'm trying to make that more 85-90% also no minimum payout. I'm also thinking about including video sales on models profiles.

Models, when looking at cam sites what makes you want to use a particular site? Also why do you continue to use the site?
Customers, what keeps you going back to a site and spending money? Is it a certain model? The diversity of models? The site functionality? etc.

If you have any ideas or thoughts about any oh these listed or others feedback is greatly appreciated:
Features
Payouts: Weekly, Bi-weekly or Monthly
Models: All welcome, female only, female and couples etc.
Layout
Site name

You're not going to be able to go 90%, it's impossible. The payment processing alone would eat more than your margin. Not to mention all the other overhead. I've talked quite extensively with some of the people running smaller camming sites and it's no walk in the park. The only ones really experience what they will view as "success" are the insanely niche sites (which, all those webmasters are convinced niche camming sites are the only way to compete with the larger / broader sites).

You a coder, planning on outsourcing or going with a CMS?

How big of a development / marketing warchest do you have?

How are you planning on getting models to join a site with zero customer traffic?

Have you consulted a lawyer yet? Because there's some serious legal things to consider before implementation.

Some very important questions to ask before you even start on the proof-of-concept.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Status
Not open for further replies.