AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New cam site? Opinions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2019
Has anyone heard of camiplay? I got an email from Wecamgirls today asking models to join. Just wondering if anyone here has tried them out? Whats the feedback? Is it worth joining a new cam site? x

Haven't tried or heard of them. However might be worth it to try it out as a side gig just to get popular when it's still young enough, you know what I mean? Trying to get popular on an already established site is a damned migraine.

I just checked them out and they have a minimum payout of $500+ and with a fee for transfer, so that's something to think about..

Reactions: AudriTwo
A cam site can be very long to start up and I never heard also of this one which seems very new (seeing the low number of followers on insta, FB ...).
When you really intend to try them, I would say that you should only if you can split your stream to another one as I doubt that they got enough viewer to make it worth for now.
This can be worth if you already have a public and something else to advertise your room there.

(or maybe propose them to be paid even if you get no token, it can help them as I still see no one connected there since you posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.