AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Site soon to launch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HHC

Mar 12, 2015
Orlando, FL
www.hushhushcams.com
Twitter Username
@HushHushCams
It has been 5 months since my last post.

The original thread under "Ask-A-Model" began back in March 2015. The website was in the first stage of development at that time.

Currently, the cam site is approximately 2 weeks from going live(built from the ground up). We are working with Payoneer and Epoch. Once live, Payoneer and Epoch will be able to be integrated.

The following is general information for both Models and Members:
Models:

1. Models receive a fixed rate of 6 cents/token.
We do not want models competing for $1000 just to have one model win $1000. The extra 1 cent provides every model the opportunity to make additional money compared to MFC.

2. There will also be model incentives, as follows:
50,000 tokens/month = $50 bonus
100,000 tokens/month =$100 bonus
150,000 tokens/month = $150 bonus
....and so on in 50,000 increments

3. If a registered model refers a model = $100/model referred providing they earn 20,000 tokens in 2 months (currently being considered for website).

4. Models are able to create galleries within their profile and attach a customized password for each gallery. This way, when a Member pays for videos, there is no need for the Model to spend the energy sending the videos to the Members account....Model just needs to provide the Member the specific password.

Members:

Members will be competing in competitions based on the highest amount of tokens spent. First competition prize will be an all-inclusive trip the the AVN Expo in Las Vegas 2016.

We decided to create levels for members. Similar to online gaming. The purpose is to distinguish Members from each other. This provides a status structure within the website. Members will unlock features by purchasing token packages and reaching a specific level. We feel that being able change your username, font, and color isn't good enough.

HushHushcams very much needs models for the launch. We are working hard to market the site and any advice on best places to market will be helpful.

Admin@hushhushcams.com

What is the policy on charge backs? As a new cam site how will you ensure your models are paid if your camsite goes under - there have been issues with camsites and clip sites paying gals. If I were to sign up somewhere, especially somewhere new I would want to know I would be paid as promised so I am not wasting my time.

What is the payment schedule for models- will there be options like daily pay?

Site layout is also important to a lot of us, when the site is live it would be best to update in this thread to let us know.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Saying that a model earns $0.06 a token without saying how much members have to pay for those tokens does not provide much information. If a token costs the same as on MFC, it's great. If it costs more, then it's not so great.

It's also irrelevant if a model is only earning a fraction of the tokens she would earn on another site. This could be a big draw once you get a decent number of paying members, bit until then it's pretty meaningless.

What is the policy on charge backs? As a new cam site how will you ensure your models are paid if your camsite goes under - there have been issues with camsites and clip sites paying gals. If I were to sign up somewhere, especially somewhere new I would want to know I would be paid as promised so I am not wasting my time.

What is the payment schedule for models- will there be options like daily pay?

Site layout is also important to a lot of us, when the site is live it would be best to update in this thread to let us know.

Your concern about charge backs is understandable. It is very likely the site will encounter charge backs. The best course of actions in defense of this, is to gather information and support to fight the charge back as if it were a court case using the requested information. All token package purchases are final. Any issue a Member has will be with a performance and at that point our Support Team will handle the issue by contacting the Member and is necessary refunding tokens. For the Models, we do not want it to effect them so we will not penalize a model for a charge back and the company will take the hit. Any Member account dealing with a charge back will also be investigated for termination (if necessary). The verification process for Members is very important.

Getting paid: Models will have the option to be paid through Payoneer or for US, direct deposit or mail. If a model has earned tokens, then there is no reason she is not paid, including the bonuses. Bi-weekly payments will be the only option to start. As the website grows, we will look into adding a weekly option. Our site was built from the ground up and not some script that was purchased. We have invested heavily into this business and have no intention of screwing over Models. Until a Model registers and uses the site once live, all we can do is say we will pay our Models. Allow us the opportunity to show you we can be trusted.

This thread is to get Models aware of the site's existence and once live we will make the announcement.

Saying that a model earns $0.06 a token without saying how much members have to pay for those tokens does not provide much information. If a token costs the same as on MFC, it's great. If it costs more, then it's not so great.

There will be (4) packages available for purchase. The lowest package of 100 tokens costs $14.99, 200 tokens for $19.99(10cents), 600 tokens for $53.99(9cents), and 1000 tokens for $79.99(8cents). With the exception of the lowest package, the cost per token is the same as MFC just different amounts. Once a Member reaches a specific level, they unlock the option to purchase a higher amount of tokens.

It is important to understand that the merchant services for an adult-oriented site are very costly to a company. The company is not receiving much from the purchase of a larger package. This is why we created the 100 token package: to help balance those fees.

Reactions: SNATCH
It's also irrelevant if a model is only earning a fraction of the tokens she would earn on another site. This could be a big draw once you get a decent number of paying members, bit until then it's pretty meaningless.

This is the challenge starting out. We expect most Models to work on our site and others to makeup for any difference. This is why to draw traffic we subject members to competitions and have created the leveling.

etting paid: Models will have the option to be paid through Payoneer or for US, direct deposit or mail. If a model has earned tokens, then there is no reason she is not paid, including the bonuses.

Two things:
There is plenty of reason people dont pay gals when the site goes under. What I am asking is, if the site goes under are you willing to take the loss to ensure models get paid? I think the reason so many start ups dont pay out when they go down is because they'd rather not have lose what they made "from the ground up" so models lose. My concern is based on this happening a few times with start ups not having the funds, none of those folks intended to go under as you don't, but no one wanted to take the loss or have an actual plan in place in case the worst happened. "Trust me" isn't really something that's taken for value in this industry.

Also you mention US payment. Will your site not be able to offer international or Canadian payments?

I appreciate how quickly you have answered questions here.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Picnic
Two things:
There is plenty of reason people dont pay gals when the site goes under. What I am asking is, if the site goes under are you willing to take the loss to ensure models get paid? I think the reason so many start ups dont pay out when they go down is because they'd rather not have lose what they made "from the ground up" so models lose. My concern is based on this happening a few times with start ups not having the funds, none of those folks intended to go under as you don't, but no one wanted to take the loss or have an actual plan in place in case the worst happened. "Trust me" isn't really something that's taken for value in this industry.

Also you mention US payment. Will your site not be able to offer international or Canadian payments?

I appreciate how quickly you have answered questions here.

I understand you question, now.
First, so you know, I am the owner and person who has invested into the site. My name is Anthony, so please feel free to address me by name if you would like.

You raise a very good point. One that I am working hard to make sure never happens. The model's pay is baked into the token package pricing...which means that the company will always have the money to pay the models. If a model has earned a certain $ amount, she deserves to received what has been earned. And that goes for if the site fails.
If the site fails, models will receive their earned pay because the company will always have that money. A company that does not pay is a company no one should work for. I should be the only individual effected from the company failing because that means I didn't do everything I was supposed to do.
A failing company is the result of bad business. That is not this company.
So, with all that said, what I will do is make sure your question is addressed within our terms and conditions and company policies so models may hold my company accountable.
Your second question is more simple. You would select Payoneer during registration. All internationals outside the U.S. will use Payoneer. This company handles all currency exchange for you and comes with a few different options.

Thank you for your questions, Serenity! This is the reason I began the thread prior to a love site so I may answer questions and make any adjustments.

The model's pay is baked into the token package pricing...which means that the company will always have the money to pay the models. If a model has earned a certain $ amount, she deserves to received what has been earned.

So are you saying that 6¢ out of every token purchased price is going to be auto escrowed right from the top, for use in eventual payouts to models?

So are you saying that 6¢ out of every token purchased price is going to be auto escrowed right from the top, for use in eventual payouts to models?

That is correct, because that is good business. Even though specific payouts will not be known until the pay period ends, knowing the companies actual income keeps the site running at a high performance and guarantees all Models are paid. No company should be dipping their hand into money that is not actual revenue.

So far, your logo etc creates a good impression. It's classy and I hope you keep it that way. Your domain takes me to GoDaddy, not even a holding page or "coming soon" page, so a few sample pages online would be nice.

So far, your logo etc creates a good impression. It's classy and I hope you keep it that way. Your domain takes me to GoDaddy, not even a holding page or "coming soon" page, so a few sample pages online would be nice.

Thank you for the comment about the logo! That is great to hear, especially since it was something we were striving toward within this industry. As for the domain, you raise a valid point. Currently, the site is running on a separate test server. We are approximately on week away from it being placed on our server where we can work with Epoch and Payoneer. I will contact my web developer and see if a "coming soon" page can be created with some basic information to fill in for GoDaddy.

Thank you for the comment!

Reactions: RubyDimples
Anthony,
by chance are there any referral perks for members if we get a model to come over? Tokens would be a great reward for us. :)

Anthony,
by chance are there any referral perks for members if we get a model to come over? Tokens would be a great reward for us. :)

This is something we are considering for models, but has not been considered for members. If a member attracts a model over to our company, that is great and the member should be rewarded. The formula for that needs to be considered and I must make sure it is a proper fit. What I can say about perks for members is the competitions. We are opposite of MFC, where the models compete for money through rank. On our site, competitions are for members only and rank based on tokens spent. Our first competition is for a 4 night stay in Las Vegas with VIP Access to the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo 2016!! This will begin once the site is live and last until January 2016.

Reactions: David_Lee_Loca
Members:

Members will be competing in competitions based on the highest amount of tokens spent. First competition prize will be an all-inclusive trip the the AVN Expo in Las Vegas 2016.

I am far from rich, but I was in Vegas for the last two years during the AVN. I did not go since I was avoiding possible drama, but tickets are not expensive. The amount of tokens needed to win this on a successful site would cost a price ridiculously greater than the price of flying there and getting a VIP ticket.

You might want to consider making it some kind of raffle event that rewards spending instead.

Reactions: SoTxBob
I am far from rich, but I was in Vegas for the last two years during the AVN. I did not go since I was avoiding possible drama, but tickets are not expensive. The amount of tokens needed to win this on a successful site would cost a price ridiculously greater than the price of flying there and getting a VIP ticket.

You might want to consider making it some kind of raffle event that rewards spending instead.

we are also including the hotel stay and dollar amount toward flight for two people. This is to be the first competition of many to come. We want to encourage member token spending so models benefit. It is also a way to reward members who spend the most. We do not feel a raffle is fitting. The value of the trip is worth double what MFC #1 model wins.

I apologize. Please follow the sites progress, though. We do not want to overreach on our goals. Once we build support and accomplish specific goals the company will be able to focus on expansion.
Just throwing this out there!
As of right now the options for Transgender models who want to cam are pretty limited. If a model wants to do a token based tip type show, like what your site is proposing, Chaturbate is the only real option and they have been completely unreliable lately with tech issues and crashes almost daily.
There are many very successful and hugely popular trans models who may kiss the stars at an opportunity for a back up site when CB is down.

To attract the models you need you may want to look into reaching the models who actually need you a little sooner.
my 2 tokens. :)

Just throwing this out there!
As of right now the options for Transgender models who want to cam are pretty limited. If a model wants to do a token based tip type show, like what your site is proposing, Chaturbate is the only real option and they have been completely unreliable lately with tech issues and crashes almost daily.
There are many very successful and hugely popular trans models who may kiss the stars at an opportunity for a back up site when CB is down.

To attract the models you need you may want to look into reaching the models who actually need you a little sooner.
my 2 tokens. :)

Well said. Very hard to argue against that. As stated in a prior response, we saw this area as an expansion of the site. What I will do is contact my web developer to see where we stand and brainstorm on including transgenders into the site. If your statement about CB is accurate, then that is something I personally would like to take an advantage of. A well spent 2 tokens :)

Thank you for your post!

we are also including the hotel stay and dollar amount toward flight for two people. This is to be the first competition of many to come. We want to encourage member token spending so models benefit. It is also a way to reward members who spend the most. We do not feel a raffle is fitting. The value of the trip is worth double what MFC #1 model wins.

The thing is that high rollers drop way more than what the Miss MyFreeCams model wins in an afternoon. It is not going to be a big motivating factor for anyone with real money, or in other words the people that could win the highest tipper on a site award. With raffle tickets awarded for a set amount of spend per ticket you get lots of little fish trying for the big prize, not just the few whales swimming around. I understand your viewpoint though, and was just offering a suggestion. I hope you do well, the existing sites could use more competition.

Well said. Very hard to argue against that. As stated in a prior response, we saw this area as an expansion of the site. What I will do is contact my web developer to see where we stand and brainstorm on including transgenders into the site. If your statement about CB is accurate, then that is something I personally would like to take an advantage of. A well spent 2 tokens :)

Thank you for your post!
I agree with Jolene, and was just chatting with a trans model on Twitter about this the other day. There is a huge demand for a tipping site that allows trans models right now! I would definitely take advantage of that. :) besides the CB tech issues, they are infamous for banning without question which puts a lot of trans models in a tight place of having no options and just hoping for the best. The only real reason lots of them are there is because they can't cam on MFC.

I think that is a great idea. I could go either way though on raffle vs top spender. While it is true that the top spender will spend a lot more than than value of the trip, the same thing is true for Miss MFC, the prize amount is small compared to the earnings. However, competition is remarkable thing it is entirely possible members will $10,000 to win a $2,000 prize.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Just wanted to say, it's rare for a new camsite to join here and be so transparent and open to feedback in such a friendly way. It's nice! And I think it makes a great impression on the members and models here. I'll keep an eye out for your site!!

The thing is that high rollers drop way more than what the Miss MyFreeCams model wins in an afternoon. It is not going to be a big motivating factor for anyone with real money, or in other words the people that could win the highest tipper on a site award. With raffle tickets awarded for a set amount of spend per ticket you get lots of little fish trying for the big prize, not just the few whales swimming around. I understand your viewpoint though, and was just offering a suggestion. I hope you do well, the existing sites could use more competition.

I understand your point of view. This is a prize I would like to incorporate annually. For now, I think we will do the trial and error method with this competition and adjust based on the outcome.

Totally agree with @GenXoxo
This is a site a may consider joining once more info is out and its up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.