AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New chat control bot for models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
I was in a room just now, and before you could chat, you had to answer a math question that was presented upon entering the room:

Notice: Captcha Bot by kdborg
Notice: --------------------------------
Notice: USER, In order for you to chat, you must answer the question below. Send your answer as a regular message.
Notice:
Notice: 16 plus 9 = ?
Notice: --------------------------------
Notice:

It seemed to be pretty effective, as only a handful of her 5K+ viewers were saying anything in chat.

Haven't seen this one yet, so I assume it's fairly new...??

As said above, this is definitely not new. Most models use it purely to stop the spam/scam bots from trying to trick guys into giving their CC or account details away.
They work wonders. It does also stop a lot of dumbass guys too, so it's win-win

Upvote 0
There is also a bot a model I know uses that 'mutes' grey accounts for 3-minutes once they join.
If they try to talk, their message is hidden to everyone until the timer is up.
Once the timer expires, anything they say in chat is then displayed as normal (assuming they don't use bad words which are also part of this bot).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.