AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New confusion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2022
hi @punker barbie i hope you can help me, I have account before named chanel__xx There have been many confusion in that account maybe because its wrongly connected to an account which banned, but my account has nothing to do with that and they resotred my account but the age verification keeps on removing and what i did is i created a new account named claire___xx because age verification always removes on chanel__xx , ive been broadcasting for a week already and it was fine but now my account claire___xxx is banned also together with chanel__xx , i dont know if this is some kind of confusion again connected to chanel but i know i didnt violate any rules and if i did, i hope you support can help me and ill refrain from doing it again, i hope they can restore claire___xx

ticket number 20144545

@punker barbie THIS IS ALARMING THE ADMINS ARE IN MISTAKE!! THEY DEFINITELY BANNED ME BECAUSE I CONNECTED MY ACCOUNT INTO MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT named anyaa____ BECAUSE I MISTAKENLY APPEARED ON IT BUT AFTER A FEW DAYS SHE WAS BANNED , this is because she was already permanently banned by Jan 7,2022 wherein im not yet a broadcaster, i only joined chaturbate this july because they requested, So why would them Ban me for my friends mistake, that is the very reason my i created chanel__xx and claire___xx , to be separated from this permanent ban of anyaa, This was already even cleared on ticket number 20028174, that it was their mistake but now they banned me agaian. I already replied to their email saying im permanently ban but i replied to them ALL THE TICKET NUMBERS that will prove i dont deserve to be banned for anyaa____'s own mistake!!. please help me i really dont deserve this im a new broadcaster why i should be banned for others mistake wherein the only mistake is that i connected my account to hers but she is the on in violation not me. Thank you barbie i really your help proving them they are in mistake for banning someone who hasnt even done any violation, I hope they reply to the same ticket number again, i replied to it with all the ticket number previously to prove my innocence

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie , they already replied to my messages saying "This matter was fully reviewed prior to final action being taken against your account. This permanent ban is not eligible for reconsideration. Due to your permanent ban we are unable to assist further and may not respond to additional emails" PLEASE HELP ME , i replied to them still ,

To make it short this is what happened,,

A model named anyaa____ was broadcasting in cb , i wasnt a model yet back then, i mistakenly appeared on her cam and they requested me to upload id on anyaa____ account which i did to help my friend, but suddenly she received email saying she was already permanently banned last jan 7, 2022. So what i did is i created an account named claire___xx so that we would have separate accounts and i wouldnt be connected to her violation , but suddenly i was banned they are pertaining to email with ticket number 19871082 which is about the ban of anyaa____ last january 7 and im wondering why am i connected? is it because i uploaded age verification on anyaa____'s account?? If she was banned it was her fault, but why would i be banned also for her mistake, to prove my innocence there is also ticket number 18898987 pertaining to anyaa____' ban , And again i wasnt part of it And also to prove my innocence on my first account named chanel__xx which is separated from anyaa____ to be apart from her violation i received an email ticket number 20028174 , if you search thoroughly through the ticket , the first ever message on this is why my account is banned and i asked if it was connected to anyaa____ just because i uploaded age verification on her?? i have lot of evidences and tickets, and the email they sent doesnt even said why am i banned? I only broadcasted for a week, i didnt do any violation, i dont deserve to banned from my friends violation, i really dont deserve this, i really hope you can help me, im innocent to her violation to be banned. i hope you can help them reply to my ticket again as they said they wont reply anymore but ill fight my way to it since i know im innocent, still the ticket number is 20144545

Upvote 0
@punker barbie to make things clear also i hope they could reply to Ticket number 20028174, this email is for my first account chanel__xx if they search the first part of the email they will see that i asked why i am banned and if it is connected to anya____, they even replied "sorry for the inconvenience,could you please try again and reply to us if there are any issues" This ticket means they knew i wasnt part of anya____,s permanent ban and i also emailed them to this ticket, i hope they can reply also, Thank you so much barbie!! you are a big help to me!! i hope this case can be solved!! I AM INNOCENT !!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.