AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Domi...How to make it part of the show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2021
What's a good way to introduce the Domi into the show? If you already have the Lovense Lush, do you start using the Domi at the beginning or only after a certain number of tips? Do you stop using it if the guys stop tipping?

I have an option for someone to tip to control it for a set amount of time. Since it isn't wearable, I don't want to have to hold it in place all the time and have it react to all tokens, so the only time I integrate it is if someone specifically tips to control it.

I have an option for someone to tip to control it for a set amount of time. Since it isn't wearable, I don't want to have to hold it in place all the time and have it react to all tokens, so the only time I integrate it is if someone specifically tips to control it.
How much to control it? I know everyone is different. Is it on the higher end of the tip menu? How much time do you allow them?

How much to control it? I know everyone is different. Is it on the higher end of the tip menu? How much time do you allow them?
I think I have it at ~800 tk for 10 minutes. It is one of the higher items on my tip menu for a number of reasons: too much Domi time makes me sore and uncomfortable, it sorta pauses the show while everyone waits for the person to do their control time, and if they play their cards right, I might orgasm from it, and I don't like to give those away too cheap.

I think I have it at ~800 tk for 10 minutes. It is one of the higher items on my tip menu for a number of reasons: too much Domi time makes me sore and uncomfortable, it sorta pauses the show while everyone waits for the person to do their control time, and if they play their cards right, I might orgasm from it, and I don't like to give those away too cheap.
Thanks so much! That's perfect. I'm going to tell her to exactly what you said and I think I'll suggest she use the Domi for the "special commands" list too. Those are all 100+ tokens. She'll keep using it as long as they continue to tip any amount. That's a big help, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.