AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New favourite model - good manners?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2018
Europe
Chaturbate Username
silentm0de
Good evening, Ladies!

Probably you will think that my question is stupid. And please excuse my mistakes or poor phrasing, English is not my first language.

For the past two years I have been visiting a Lady on CB. I would not call myself a "regular", I don't hang out in her room every day. In fact, I cannot stand being there without tokens in my pocket, so sometimes weeks pass before I can afford to buy between 2K and 4K tokens for her and I usually spend at least 1K when I visit her. We had lots of fun together and I still love the way she tends to my kinks, knows how to turn me on.. as if she was able to read my mind. Because of this connection, my experience was always perfect and I tried to do the same for her (I am well aware she probably just fakes her "pleasure") by tipping her (she uses the lush) the way she taught me.

Well, shame on me, but when she took some time off, I randomly visited some other girls on CB, never feeling the same kind of connection, not really having fun at all. Until I found someone who pushed my buttons even better. SO much better. I visit her very often now, the new Lady. I do not think I will return to my old Lady, but I feel bad about it... I am spending all my tokens and time on this new and exciting girl who is like opium for my soul and pure nectar for my dehydrated libido.

Question is, should I tell my "ex-favourite" that I will no longer vist/tip her? Should I just stop thinking about it because the whole thing is "just business" anyway? If I tell her, she will want to know "why" - but I think that telling her the truth would be kind of rude. What am I to say? I found another model who is far better than you?

I know this is stupid and whiny - but how would you Ladies handle the situation?

..silent..

Good evening, Ladies!

Probably you will think that my question is stupid. And please excuse my mistakes or poor phrasing, English is not my first language.

For the past two years I have been visiting a Lady on CB. I would not call myself a "regular", I don't hang out in her room every day. In fact, I cannot stand being there without tokens in my pocket, so sometimes weeks pass before I can afford to buy between 2K and 4K tokens for her and I usually spend at least 1K when I visit her. We had lots of fun together and I still love the way she tends to my kinks, knows how to turn me on.. as if she was able to read my mind. Because of this connection, my experience was always perfect and I tried to do the same for her (I am well aware she probably just fakes her "pleasure") by tipping her (she uses the lush) the way she taught me.

Well, shame on me, but when she took some time off, I randomly visited some other girls on CB, never feeling the same kind of connection, not really having fun at all. Until I found someone who pushed my buttons even better. SO much better. I visit her very often now, the new Lady. I do not think I will return to my old Lady, but I feel bad about it... I am spending all my tokens and time on this new and exciting girl who is like opium for my soul and pure nectar for my dehydrated libido.

Question is, should I tell my "ex-favourite" that I will no longer vist/tip her? Should I just stop thinking about it because the whole thing is "just business" anyway? If I tell her, she will want to know "why" - but I think that telling her the truth would be kind of rude. What am I to say? I found another model who is far better than you?

I know this is stupid and whiny - but how would you Ladies handle the situation?

..silent..
I'd rather not hear from you again than hear from you only for you to say that you won't be spending tokens on me again. If she hasn't contacted you, just move on without saying anything. If she approaches you, just be polite but don't tell her you've replaced her. Yeah it's business but we still have feelings.

I think this is an example of when it is not beneficial to explain why you won't be returning to a room. She didn't do anything to make you want to leave, so it can't be constructive in any real way. Just move on and let it be unless she contacts you, then go with what Amber said above. :nod:

She didn't do anything to make you want to leave, so it can't be constructive in any real way.
Yes this is a great point to make. It's one thing to speak with a member who used to be around a lot and they say "yeah sorry I can't really visit anymore as my work hours/etc have changed", and a whole other thing to be like "I found someone who turns me on more so I don't have tokens to spend on you anymore".

Agree with the ladies above. Do NOT tell her she is no longer your favorite. I love my regulars, but I figure at some point, they will probably move on. I haven't been camming for a long time, but it's an assumption I have made. I am flattered each time they return, but I don't expect it.Not even from the ones I have formed friendships with.

Surprised to see a model @Bree Bella disagreed with me. Curious as to your thoughts, Bree.

Dear Amber, dear Ladies!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to answer me in such a constructive way! I am not the delusional type who falls in love with models - but, as Amber stated, we all have feelings and I am surprised that this situation disturbed/concerned me enough to seek some advice from you. I will do as most of you suggested and move on quietly.. with a little heartache, but that's ok.

I am sure, when your regulars move on, they will never forget you or the good times they had with you! Most of you do an amazing job and I think the better part of us members are really grateful for whatever you are doing in your rooms.

Well, I watched her room for 10 minutes as an anonymous user yesterday. Seeing the amount of tokens raining down on her without pause made me happy, she will not even miss me I guess. There are always guys with abysmal pockets and a regular is just as easily replaced.

Merry Christmas to all of you,
may you all be buried under a myriad of tokens & have lots of fun.

..silent..
The hour of the waning of love has beset us,
And weary and worn are our sad souls now;
Let us part, ere the season of passion forget us,
With a kiss and a tear on thy drooping brow.

[W.B.Yeats]

It is refreshing to see our advice taken in with an open mind and open ears, and put to good use. I am sure your ex-fave will also remember you fondly, you have shown all the qualities of the sort of member who performers love to have in their cam-world. Enjoy!

Don't burn any bridges. It's not ONLY about sex. The same things that attracted you to the first girl in the first place might bring you back again. Plus, maybe you could request that the first girl do some of the things that turn you on about the second. Just telling her that you found someone you like better is a form of rejection, as if there is something wrong with her. How would you feel if the tables were turned? What if she told you that she can't devote so much time to you because she found another member who is more regular and tips much more?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.