AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
This is the first time I have seen this. Is this some type of game? If so, you should add a "question mark" button to let us know how to play.

stripchat1.png

I have not seen this one, and if I go to my settings on my verified account it isn't there.
is it a lovense game maybe?

Upvote 0
They could be testing it with a few models before it is released site-wide, so who knows. Definitely wait for @xChloe or @Charlie_SC to confirm/deny if it is a feature of the site or thrid party

Upvote 0
@xChloe no. I didn't get it. A couple people tipped and they got an X on the board, but I have no idea what the goal is.

ETA: And yes, between Brett and myself, you will never pass anything through without our calling you on it! :giggle:

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
but I have no idea what the goal is

Based on the screenshot you showed in the first post, the goal was the "doggy" position :)

(here I want to clarify: did you miss the goal at all, or did you not understand the wording chosen by the model?)

Upvote 0
So what is it like? Hit a target to win a prize? Do you need to hit one target to find the goal/prize or multiple?

Upvote 0
I think the question mark icon that tells members how to play is a great idea.

I have played about making different games for members to play and finding a way to communicate the rules and how to has always been an issue. (the question mark wouldn't solve this since the games I make to play are physical custom games, just the trying to make the point that every game has rules and members need to understand how to play them)

Even simple games need some kind of explanation for how it works, take spin the wheel for example, its simple enough that members can understand tipping will spin a wheel and maybe win a prize, but the useful information that they would be missing in that case would be the win chance % and prize list, maybe the result of the last x amount of spins

Looking at the screenshot I would probably add a label onto the prize, it feels kind of random to just have doggy and a timer at the top of the board without any indication of what it is. I assume the tile that gets fired on is random? or is there a way for the member to select the tile?

From the layout of the board I would assume that x number of spots have a prize, but that theory wouldn't tie in with having a goal at the top of the board which feels more like it's a fill the board before the time runs out.

side note: if it's not x number of tiles have a prize under that sounds like it could be a fun game. have a single color tile moving over the board in a randomized pattern and have it flip the tile its on when the member tips. Using that mechanic you could even turn it into more of a skill based game rather than luck by showing the prize tiles and having the tile movement speed up with each prize won.

Upvote 0
Nothing is ever "simple", i don't think you should ever assume that.
Simple to one/some is not so simple to others, so even with the games we have grown up with/around and played maybe from a young age, in other countries or circles of people, they may have never seen it - they may have only played more bizarre kind of games. So I think even if you think something is extremely simple and obvious, it probably isn't to everyone and it should have an explanation.

I mean, spending/sending tokens on a token site, taking a model for a private show, etc is very simple yet when I was new to camsites I was constantly nervous about doing something wrong and not knowing how to do something.

From the screenshot alone, I can think of at least 4 different ways this game is played (or maybe you can select which way to play it, that would be cool?).

1) Hit a target for 5tks and reveal a prize or no prize. Once all sections/targets are cleared/hit, the GOAL at the top 9doggy) is performed.
2) Hit all of the individual targets to reach the goal and the model performs the goal (doggy).
3) Like the battleship game, hit a specific amount of targets to win the goal prize (doggy)
4) The "goal" of "doggy" is under one of the targets, all other sections are empty, so when you hit just the one target with "doggy" under it, the goal is performed and a new one is started.

Upvote 0
It came back up today, so I dove in to figure it out. Turns out it is a battleship game. Just like the traditional game from decades ago. Pretty cool!

I wonder if they are going to make other games. It’s a fun distraction from the ordinary.

Upvote 0
Interactive games with viewers is a great idea. I've seen things like pachinko stylle/marble run games but not sure how much dev resources SC has for that. Viewers could opt in for tokens with sexy prizes determined by the model. It won't be for everyone but it's a nice thing to be able to offer.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I played it today. It was ok, but I doubt I'll ever bother again.

In truth the room had much more fun playing a game where we just tipped to guess which hand my model friend was holding a ball in to try to win our choice from her menu up to 99tks value. 🤷‍♂️ (Such a simple game as that of course relies on the personality of the model and the atmosphere in the room)

Sorry SC ;)

Upvote 0
I think the question mark icon that tells members how to play is a great idea.

I have played about making different games for members to play and finding a way to communicate the rules and how to has always been an issue. (the question mark wouldn't solve this since the games I make to play are physical custom games, just the trying to make the point that every game has rules and members need to understand how to play them)

Even simple games need some kind of explanation for how it works, take spin the wheel for example, its simple enough that members can understand tipping will spin a wheel and maybe win a prize, but the useful information that they would be missing in that case would be the win chance % and prize list, maybe the result of the last x amount of spins

Looking at the screenshot I would probably add a label onto the prize, it feels kind of random to just have doggy and a timer at the top of the board without any indication of what it is. I assume the tile that gets fired on is random? or is there a way for the member to select the tile?

From the layout of the board I would assume that x number of spots have a prize, but that theory wouldn't tie in with having a goal at the top of the board which feels more like it's a fill the board before the time runs out.

side note: if it's not x number of tiles have a prize under that sounds like it could be a fun game. have a single color tile moving over the board in a randomized pattern and have it flip the tile its on when the member tips. Using that mechanic you could even turn it into more of a skill based game rather than luck by showing the prize tiles and having the tile movement speed up with each prize won.
Agree.
Needs simple breadcrumbs

Upvote 0
Keep the feedback coming everyone.
We appreciate all comments and thoughts, whether you're for or against. :blush:

Also, do not hesitate to let us know if something doesn't appear to be working right.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.