AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyfox

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 9, 2017
Twitter Username
@foxyharleyfox
Chaturbate Username
harleyfox
Hi! I'm sure there are tons of similar questions, but I feel like I've read up on all the tricks but I'm still struggling to get a decent amount of viewers. I started camming on Chaturbate about three months ago, and at first I was only able to broadcast on random days. Now I can broadcast everyday at the same time, but I'm not seeing an increase in viewers like I expected. Typically, I only get around 30 viewers, lately around 15. I have only gotten 100 viewers once about two months ago.

I'm worried that my old laptop is keeping my fps low. My fps is usually around 15, give or take a few. I'm on a budget but would getting a newer computer with more RAM and a better processor help my fps? And do you think that will help get more viewers? Any tips in general to get more viewers?

Upgrading either your computer or your Internet package (or both) would definitely help your stream quality, which can certainly increase your viewer count.

Things to try while you save up for a computer include improving lighting - a couple desklamps with good bulbs, set behind the camera, can make a world of difference.

Additionally, are you using your computer's built-in camera, or an external one? Built-ins tend to be pretty poor quality, and an external webcam is an important investment. A popular model is the Logitech C920. Amazon frequently has it on a special for $50, which is about 50% off, so keep an eye out for a deal.

Upgrading either your computer or your Internet package (or both) would definitely help your stream quality, which can certainly increase your viewer count.

Things to try while you save up for a computer include improving lighting - a couple desklamps with good bulbs, set behind the camera, can make a world of difference.

Additionally, are you using your computer's built-in camera, or an external one? Built-ins tend to be pretty poor quality, and an external webcam is an important investment. A popular model is the Logitech C920. Amazon frequently has it on a special for $50, which is about 50% off, so keep an eye out for a deal.
Thank you for the tips! I'm trying to save up for a newer computer because mine is super old, like Windows XP old. I'll try some better lighter in the mean time! Also I'm using a Logitech webcam, but it's not as nice as the C920, I'll save up for that too! Thank you!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.