AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Girl Status Chaturbate: Based on Hours or Date Account Made

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Val Vega

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 6, 2016
Twitter Username
@TheValVega
Is the new girl status determined by the amount of hours you have streamed heretofore or the date your account was made?

Thank you!

New Model Status on MFC

this is what other people said in that thread.. don't know how true it is or not..

"The clock starts on your new model status once you start your first broadcast."

"It used to be 10 hours of broadcasting time. Now it's a preference option for the viewers. They can choose from 3, 7, 14, 30, 60, or 90 days (days start counting from your first broadcast). I think the default is 7 days now. So if you cam for one day for only 2 hours during that week, or if you cam everyday for 20 hours each day, it doesn't matter. Still will show as a "new model.""

• Helpful!
Reactions: Val Vega
Thanks! Damn, that means I've lost new girl status even though I've not actually broadcasted. :(

What am I to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.